Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Rutgers Football' started by ruready4somefootball, Jun 8, 2017.
Damn, I just watched that on youtube yesterday during lunch.
'I will not be IGNORED Dan'......
Well there was that time that I was up in the balcony with Norma.Talk about enjoying.
'Just get her up to the film room and you'll see what I mean'
"There's a lotta lies at this table" DiCaprio in Django unchained
Baptism scene in The Godfather.
When Debbie uh... oh, nevermind.
You can't handle the truth!
That whole boring ass movie was made to set up that single great scene.
One of the best movie endings ever!
Not bad but this one is better...
"Gett'em wit da bat!" LOL
My favorite among a lot of favorites within the movie Pulp Fiction.
Funny scene from an underrated movie imo.
1) Glory -- the fireside scene the night before the 54th goes into battle.
2) Ferris Bueller -- the museum scene, with Dream Academy's instrumental cover of The Smiths.
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest -- Jack making up the baseball scene.
4) The Princess Bride -- the entire sequence from climbing the cliffs, the swordfight scene, the battle against Andre the Giant, and the wine scene. Best sequence, ever.
5) Singing in the Rain -- Make 'Em Laugh scene.
6) Shawshank -- roof scene where Andy talks the guard into having him do his taxes.
7) Most painful scene: Swingers, where he calls and leaves a voicemail about 10x before she finally picks up.
let us dive deeper into Pulp fiction.....
Fred Gwynne was hilarious as the judge!
Warning, this is definitely not safe for work, nor for sensitive ears.
This scene in City of God. It's a great movie and this gang initiation scene with the child getting shot was probably on of the most raw ever.
That and waiting to see if Demi's buttons would burst due to the strain of her enhancements.
You cannot have this thread without this:
"Time to Die" scene with Rutger Hauer and Harrison Ford from Blade Runner
"Russian Roulette" from Deer Hunter
Most tragic scene I've ever seen in a movie was at the end of "Immortal Beloved" when Johanna says to Schindler "i meant nothing to him (Beethoven)"
Schindler: "What about the letter?"
Johanna: "What letter?"
The best gunfight scene ever:
And since it didnt happen her role in the movie was useless!
For Glory it's the scene when they are marching down South and Morgan Freeman's character talks to the little kids.
Gets me every time....
Even just talking about it....big baby here. Lol
Nicholson's diner scene in "Five Easy Pieces."
Final courtroom scene in "Inherit the Wind."
For those cultured mofos on this board:
Also from the same, containing maybe the sickest burn ever:
I loved the self operating scene in Prometheus!
Coffee is for closers and (A)lways (B)e (C)losing from Glengarry Glen Ross
Yes boring. The Truth scene is the movie. And except for the courtroom scene Cruise mailed the rest of it in. Terrible acting with the worst being the drunk scene.
Tombstone: "Why, Johnny Ringo, you look like someone just . . . walked over your grave." Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday.