ADVERTISEMENT

Some great movie scenes you've enjoyed.

Damn, I just watched that on youtube yesterday during lunch.

Here's another:

1) Glory -- the fireside scene the night before the 54th goes into battle.
2) Ferris Bueller -- the museum scene, with Dream Academy's instrumental cover of The Smiths.
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest -- Jack making up the baseball scene.
4) The Princess Bride -- the entire sequence from climbing the cliffs, the swordfight scene, the battle against Andre the Giant, and the wine scene. Best sequence, ever.
5) Singing in the Rain -- Make 'Em Laugh scene.
6) Shawshank -- roof scene where Andy talks the guard into having him do his taxes.
7) Most painful scene: Swingers, where he calls and leaves a voicemail about 10x before she finally picks up.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
This scene in City of God. It's a great movie and this gang initiation scene with the child getting shot was probably on of the most raw ever.

"Time to Die" scene with Rutger Hauer and Harrison Ford from Blade Runner

"Russian Roulette" from Deer Hunter

Most tragic scene I've ever seen in a movie was at the end of "Immortal Beloved" when Johanna says to Schindler "i meant nothing to him (Beethoven)"

Schindler: "What about the letter?"

Johanna: "What letter?"

450full-throw-momma-from-the-train-screenshot.jpg

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
1) Glory -- the fireside scene the night before the 54th goes into battle.
2) Ferris Bueller -- the museum scene, with Dream Academy's instrumental cover of The Smiths.
3) One Flew Over the Cuckoo's nest -- Jack making up the baseball scene.
4) The Princess Bride -- the entire sequence from climbing the cliffs, the swordfight scene, the battle against Andre the Giant, and the wine scene. Best sequence, ever.
5) Singing in the Rain -- Make 'Em Laugh scene.
6) Shawshank -- roof scene where Andy talks the guard into having him do his taxes.
7) Most painful scene: Swingers, where he calls and leaves a voicemail about 10x before she finally picks up.
For Glory it's the scene when they are marching down South and Morgan Freeman's character talks to the little kids.

Gets me every time....:cry:

Even just talking about it....big baby here. Lol

You can't handle the truth!

That whole boring ass movie was made to set up that single great scene.
Boring, Really?
Nicholson's diner scene in "Five Easy Pieces."
Final courtroom scene in "Inherit the Wind."

I loved the self operating scene in Prometheus!

Boring, Really?
Nicholson's diner scene in "Five Easy Pieces."
Final courtroom scene in "Inherit the Wind."
Yes boring. The Truth scene is the movie. And except for the courtroom scene Cruise mailed the rest of it in. Terrible acting with the worst being the drunk scene.

ADVERTISEMENT