ADVERTISEMENT

Some Rutgers recruits in Playoff action tomorrow

rufamily

All Conference
Gold Member
Nov 13, 2003
Just figured I would post playoff games for Rutgers recruits in NJ for tomorrow. If you are in the area you could check out some future Knights. (Home teams in Bold)

- Manasquan vs. Wall (Matt Dollive) Big bruising kid that I saw in person play early in the year very athletic. this should be a fun game as these are two of the primer teams in the Shore Conference. They have played 2 times this year each winning 1.
- Pingry vs. Delbarton (Ryan Palmer) this kid is excellent one coach of an opposing team said he was by far Pingry's best player (their other kid FO/M is going to Duke) and can play with both hands and moves really well. Pingry takes a big step up in competition from Non-Public B to Non-Public A and gets thrown right into the fire with this matchup
- Bridgewater vs. Ridgewood Bridgewater has 2 Rutgers commits (Brady 22' and Colin 23') Brady has a chance to eclipse 100 points on the season (96) while Colin may be the best Midfielder in the state right now as a junior.

In NJ these 3 groups (North 4, South 2, and NP-A) may be the toughest brackets in the state

Just figured I would post playoff games for Rutgers recruits in NJ for tomorrow. If you are in the area you could check out some future Knights. (Home teams in Bold)

- Manasquan vs. Wall (Matt Dollive) Big bruising kid that I saw in person play early in the year very athletic. this should be a fun game as these are two of the primer teams in the Shore Conference. They have played 2 times this year each winning 1.
- Pingry vs. Delbarton (Ryan Palmer) this kid is excellent one coach of an opposing team said he was by far Pingry's best player (their other kid FO/M is going to Duke) and can play with both hands and moves really well. Pingry takes a big step up in competition from Non-Public B to Non-Public A and gets thrown right into the fire with this matchup
- Bridgewater vs. Ridgewood Bridgewater has 2 Rutgers commits (Brady 22' and Colin 23') Brady has a chance to eclipse 100 points on the season (96) while Colin may be the best Midfielder in the state right now as a junior.

In NJ these 3 groups (North 4, South 2, and NP-A) may be the toughest brackets in the state
Some great lacrosse to be played this week.

Heard some good things about those recruits especially Palmer. Gonna be tough to see the field early at RU but wouldn’t surprise me to see all these guys get some early run. Dollive being the exception. He could see a lot of time at SSDM.

Reactions: Scarlet83
Heard some good things about those recruits especially Palmer. Gonna be tough to see the field early at RU but wouldn’t surprise me to see all these guys get some early run. Dollive being the exception. He could see a lot of time at SSDM.
Heard that Dollive is likely to red-shirt, you could see Kurdyla at Midfield early as he is pretty athletic and has a high lacrosse IQ. Plamer is very good.

Heard that Dollive is likely to red-shirt, you could see Kurdyla at Midfield early as he is pretty athletic and has a high lacrosse IQ. Plamer is very good.
Brady Kurdyla plays QB for the BRHS football team, so yeah definitely athletic.

I don't remember the details but that Wall roster is loaded. Got a few kids who will get some money at the next level.

4 seed Bridgewater-Raritan defeated 1 seed Ridgewood tonight 9-6 in the North Jersey Group 4 sectional semifinal. Junior Rutgers commit Colin Kurdyla led the way with 5 goals. No goals for senior Rutgers commit and older brother Brady Kurdyla.

BRHS (15-3) will now play in the North 4 sectional championship game on Saturday morning against 2 seed (18-0) Hunterdon Central.

For the year, Brady has 58 goals and 38 assists, while Colin also has 58 goals and 20 assists.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT