ADVERTISEMENT

Something for fun.

higgins3

All American
Dec 15, 2012
What player do you think will have the highest single game performance for scoring? What is that number?

What player will have the highest rebounding numbers, and how many per game?

Who will put up the most dunks over the course of a season?

Who is the best defender on the team?

Who has the highest three point percentage?

What freshman scores the most in a single game, and what is that number?

Does Shaq Doorson have the best year of his time on the banks? Let's go Shaq!

Reactions: TruJerz
What player do you think will have the highest single game performance for scoring? What is that number? Geo Baker. 32 points

What player will have the highest rebounding numbers, and how many per game? Omoruyi. 7.0 per game

Who will put up the most dunks over the course of a season? Doucoure

Who is the best defender on the team? Omoruyi

Who has the highest three point percentage? Thiam

What freshman scores the most in a single game, and what is that number? Montiz Mathis. 27 points

Does Shaq Doorson have the best year of his time on the banks? Let's go Shaq! I think we will saw what we've seen years pass. Solid limited minutes

Last edited:
What player do you think will have the highest single game performance for scoring? What is that number? Geo Baker. 32 points

What player will have the highest rebounding numbers, and how many per game? Omoruyi. 7.0 per game

Who will put up the most dunks over the course of a season? Doucoure

Who is the best defender on the team? Omoruyi

Who has the highest three point percentage? Thiam

What freshman scores the most in a single game, and what is that number? Montiz Mathis. 27 points

Does Shaq Doorson have the best year of his time on the banks? Let's go Shaq! I think we will saw what we've seen years pass. Solid limited minutes

Wow! Good reply. Should be fun to see what others post. I am most interested in question one- Geo Baker-24 points. Montez Mathis going for 27,eh? I think it will be Ron Harper Jr with 16 points.

Thanks for post.

Wow! Good reply. Should be fun to see what others post. I am most interested in question one- Geo Baker-24 points. Montez Mathis going for 27,eh? I think it will be Ron Harper Jr with 16 points.

Thanks for post.

You're welcome Higgins!

Yea Mathis is a scorer and I think on a team that struggles to score, he'll take enough shots against a lowly ranked non conference team early in the season to explode for 25+ and then cool off once conference play comes around. I think he puts the ball in the basketball better than Geo coming out of high school

Geo ended the season with 25 vs a tough Purdue team last season. I think he'll surpass that career high a few times next season

You should add to your list. How many charges will Eugene take this year?

You're welcome Higgins!

Yea Mathis is a scorer and I think on a team that struggles to score, he'll take enough shots against a lowly ranked non conference team early in the season to explode for 25+ and then cool off once conference play comes around. I think he puts the ball in the basketball better than Geo coming out of high school

Geo ended the season with 25 vs a tough Purdue team last season. I think he'll surpass that career high a few times next season

Gotcha. Baker was a very good scorer coming out of HS. He moved off the ball very well and had one of the higher release points for a kid his age.

Baker has all first team potential. I am not sure what his ceiling is. He is a special kind of player that could end playing at the highest of levels.

What player do you think will have the highest single game performance for scoring? What is that number?
Thiam, 27 pts against a weak OOC opponent

Tough one. I'll go with Omoruyi at 7.2 rpg

Shaq Doorson, by a lot

Thiam, honorable mention to Omoruyi

Thiam at 39+%

Mathis, 17 pts

Yes

Reactions: satnom
Thiam, 27 pts against a weak OOC opponent

Tough one. I'll go with Omoruyi at 7.2 rpg

Shaq Doorson, by a lot

Thiam, honorable mention to Omoruyi

Thiam at 39+%

Mathis, 17 pts

Yes

Thiam is a very valuable player. What a good kid as well.I think his help defense is better than his 1 on 1 defense. I was on Livi campus today and had thoughts about last years team. Nothing against Sanders, but I thought he was overrated last year in terms of defense.

ADVERTISEMENT