ADVERTISEMENT

Speeding up the "flow" in the men's room at SHI Stadium

Scarlet Haze

Junior
Aug 31, 2016
In order to speed up the time it takes to get to the urinal after a few (many) beers Rutgers should install barriers between the urinals. There are a significant amount of men who, when surrounded on both sides with fellow urinators, have trouble draining the dragon. It is a real medical condition called Shy Weiner Syndrome. These unnecessary delays cause us beer drinkers to hold on unnecessarily while extra time is expended by a high enough percentage of peeps at the standing throne. Further, in order to not be subject to this "condition", some go into the stalls to pee so they can have some privacy. Now, this causes delays for the "poopers" who now must also wait. I am not sure who would want to drop a deuce at the stadium, but if they do they will be confronted by unnecessarily pee'd upon seats by the extra shy bladder crew.

Install the dividers now. Stop discriminating against Shy Weiner Syndromers. Free the anaconda to run wild! Go RU!!!

Its called stage fright. Always funny seeing the guy standing caddy corner at the last urinal when the others are wide open.

Its called stage fright. Always funny seeing the guy standing caddy corner at the last urinal when the others are wide open.
Old Joke:

Two men are peeing off a bridge.
One is from California and one is from Arkansas.
The one from California says
"Man, this water is cold."
The one from Arkansas says
"Yeah, and it's deep too.

Reactions: czxqa
Old Joke:

Two men are peeing off a bridge.
One is from California and one is from Arkansas.
The one from California says
"Man, this water is cold."
The one from Arkansas says
"Yeah, and it's deep too.
Southern Gentleman?

Reactions: BigLou
In order to speed up the time it takes to get to the urinal after a few (many) beers Rutgers should install barriers between the urinals. There are a significant amount of men who, when surrounded on both sides with fellow urinators, have trouble draining the dragon. It is a real medical condition called Shy Weiner Syndrome. These unnecessary delays cause us beer drinkers to hold on unnecessarily while extra time is expended by a high enough percentage of peeps at the standing throne. Further, in order to not be subject to this "condition", some go into the stalls to pee so they can have some privacy. Now, this causes delays for the "poopers" who now must also wait. I am not sure who would want to drop a deuce at the stadium, but if they do they will be confronted by unnecessarily pee'd upon seats by the extra shy bladder crew.

Install the dividers now. Stop discriminating against Shy Weiner Syndromers. Free the anaconda to run wild! Go RU!!!
Use the porta johns located in the stadium

Is this really a thing ? I am lucky I can hold it in and make it to the damn urinal sometimes !

I use to have it badly and then got over it. It almost always happens to especially younger guys in quiet settings, like in the gym if there is only one person in there, they cannot go. If there is a faucet running its alot easier for them

I got over it by doing multiplication tables in my head and only going when I really had to go.

Do guys still pull their pants down to pee in the stalls...I do lol

Many years ago I found that drinking beer while tailgating meant many trips to the men's room during the game. I did not want to miss the action (whatever action there was back in the 80's & 90's) I decided that wine was the answer. That allowed me to reduce my visits to pregame and halftime when I would be one of the first in line. As an aside, after enduring the troughs at the stadium pre-renovation I have no problems with the closeness of others besides me.

Reactions: RUScrew85
I'm in 131 so I can only comment on the bathroom in that corner, but I never understood why there are something like 5 urinals and about 15 sinks.

The sinks are for women. Overflow capacity for the ladies room.

Many years ago I found that drinking beer while tailgating meant many trips to the men's room during the game. I did not want to miss the action (whatever action there was back in the 80's & 90's) I decided that wine was the answer. That allowed me to reduce my visits to pregame and halftime when I would be one of the first in line. As an aside, after enduring the troughs at the stadium pre-renovation I have no problems with the closeness of others besides me.
I went to few games at the University of Maine and they still had a trough.

It was up against a wall, though, so only usable from one side. Nothing like the old style troughs where guys were peeing from all 4 sides.

Even that was easy compared to Army boot camp, where the facility for taking a shit (when you were in the field) was a rectangular wooden box with two rows of three holes cut out of the top. Talk about awkward conversations.

When I was a freshman at Cook, Voorhees dorm was brand new. The bathrooms on our floor did not have the dividers between the toilets installed until approx. a week after we moved in.

It was up against a wall, though, so only usable from one side. Nothing like the old style troughs where guys were peeing from all 4 sides.
...rectangular wooden box with two rows of three holes cut out of the top. Talk about awkward conversations.

"Well hey that's a nice groin you have there." LOLOLOL #NOHOMO

I use to have it badly and then got over it. It almost always happens to especially younger guys in quiet settings, like in the gym if there is only one person in there, they cannot go. If there is a faucet running its alot easier for them

I got over it by doing multiplication tables in my head and only going when I really had to go.

Do guys still pull their pants down to pee in the stalls...I do lol
Dropping trow - The act of dropping one's pants around the ankles while standing. This is usually a precurser to mooning, pissing, or receiving a blow job.

• Haha
Reactions: bac2therac

Even that was easy compared to Army boot camp, where the facility for taking a shit (when you were in the field) was a rectangular wooden box with two rows of three holes cut out of the top. Talk about awkward conversations.
Reminds me of Basic Training at Ft. Bragg around 1966. No stalls at all in the barracks. 5 toilets all in a row inches apart. Cured any shyness.

Even a newborn anaconda is around two feet in length. Making that simile a bit of a stretch, no?

Baby garter snake?
Musical proof of humans with anaconda appendages below:

"My anaconda don't want none
Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups
But please don't lose that butt"

Sir Mix-a-Lot 1992

Reactions: mildone
7deaf36a35c204858fa60c5da4b18c0382bd4b37c4b8ab659b914ea50ea38e32.jpg

It's confusing when places have trough sinks. Awkward mistake.

The issue with the bathrooms is you have this large space filled with way too many sinks and about 5 urinals. Easily one of the most poorly designed uses of space I have ever seen. Exactly the opposite of what it should have been. Amazing someone actually got paid to design that. As for stage fright, just start counting by 2's or 3's and you will be peeing in no time.

Reactions: Scarlet1984
The issue with the bathrooms is you have this large space filled with way too many sinks and about 5 urinals. Easily one of the most poorly designed uses of space I have ever seen. Exactly the opposite of what it should have been. Amazing someone actually got paid to design that. As for stage fright, just start counting by 2's or 3's and you will be peeing in no time.
It’s funny when you mention counting. A long time back, I read something about stage fright and they said the best method past it was math or counting of some sorts. Also funny that guys automatically think stage fright only hits the less than average…which is far from the truth.
I will say- counting by 2 or 3’s or some sort of math does help. Weird

Reactions: Ridge 22
…. There are a significant amount of men who, when surrounded on both sides with fellow urinators, have trouble draining the dragon. It is a real medical condition called Shy Weiner Syndrome. These unnecessary delays cause us beer drinkers to hold on unnecessarily while extra time is expended by a high enough percentage of peeps at the standing throne. Further, in order to not be subject to this "condition", some go into the stalls to pee so they can have some privacy. Now, this causes delays for the "poopers" who now must also wait. I am not sure who would want to drop a deuce at the stadium, but if they do they will be confronted by unnecessarily pee'd upon seats by the extra shy bladder crew.

I wonder if he’s related to a dude I knew named Guy Weiner (that name is a bit redundant, don’t you think?)

Reactions: biker7766
I'm in 131 so I can only comment on the bathroom in that corner, but I never understood why there are something like 5 urinals and about 15 sinks.

I’m convinced that there must be some building code that requires an equal number of toilets for men and women. So they limited the number of urinals to keep the ratios right.

There really ought to be a stadium exemption.

Oddly enough, one of my favorite mid-90s indie bands (from Tampa) was named Pee Shy - and yes they were named for the urinary reticence phenomenon. Never been an issue for me, but I have a couple of friends who are pee shy, which comes up at concerts and such. Here's my favorite song of theirs, which got some airplay back in the day - their 2nd album went to #2 on the college radio charts and then the band just kind of broke up.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pee...#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:6f75a66b,vid:KpIq-3scIxg

I’m convinced that there must be some building code that requires an equal number of toilets for men and women. So they limited the number of urinals to keep the ratios right.

There really ought to be a stadium exemption.
There is also building codes that need to provide more parking . Rutgers didn’t do that so I doubt this was a building code thing

Reactions: Scarlet1984
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT