ADVERTISEMENT

Speeding up the "flow" in the men's room at SHI Stadium

Anyone hear Gio and Boomer the other day talk about a pee bag you attach to your wiener so you don’t have to get up at all to pee, genius!

Anyone hear Gio and Boomer the other day talk about a pee bag you attach to your wiener so you don’t have to get up at all to pee, genius!
Maybe that's common in cold weather football stadiums to help stay warm?

In order to speed up the time it takes to get to the urinal after a few (many) beers Rutgers should install barriers between the urinals. There are a significant amount of men who, when surrounded on both sides with fellow urinators, have trouble draining the dragon. It is a real medical condition called Shy Weiner Syndrome. These unnecessary delays cause us beer drinkers to hold on unnecessarily while extra time is expended by a high enough percentage of peeps at the standing throne. Further, in order to not be subject to this "condition", some go into the stalls to pee so they can have some privacy. Now, this causes delays for the "poopers" who now must also wait. I am not sure who would want to drop a deuce at the stadium, but if they do they will be confronted by unnecessarily pee'd upon seats by the extra shy bladder crew.

Install the dividers now. Stop discriminating against Shy Weiner Syndromers. Free the anaconda to run wild! Go RU!!!
Maybe it's time to get the ole' prostate inspected.
I didn't hear the conversation, but I'll assume they were talking about a condom catheter. Theres nothing glamorous about it. Might be one of those things I'd do on a drunken bar (or tailgate dare). That's all I'd need. Roll one of those babies on and strap a bag to my leg. It would give my wife one last and final reason to stay away from that region.

Reactions: biker7766
I believe Heinz field has troughs as well. Always thought it was weird for a Pro Stadium
I've been there but don't think I went in the bathroom - that would be really strange for a stadium built in the 21st century

I've been there but don't think I went in the bathroom - that would be really strange for a stadium built in the 21st century
For male patrons, the restrooms in the upper and lower sections of the stadium feature a throwback -- troughs rather than urinals. The walls are a rather monotonous white-painted concrete block.

The men's rooms in the higher-priced club seat sections (where seats are charcoal gray) are more upscale, with walls and floors of black and white tiles and fancier sinks and mirrors.

I did some research on that joke and came up with more hits on Arkansas and California. I saw somewhere that Richard Pryor used to tell that joke. I think the joke was in the movie Slingblade too. Would be interested to know the origin. Maybe @Southern Gentleman can opine.
Billy Bob Thornton is from Arkansas. I think that story is older than I am (67).

• Haha
Reactions: Knight Shift
the real "speeding up the flow" would be increased if we could reduce the size of the older fans prostrate

with this group, and I speak from experience, it can take a while to get started......barrier between stalls, or no barrier.

the real "speeding up the flow" would be increased if we could reduce the size of the older fans prostrate

with this group, and I speak from experience, it can take a while to get started......barrier between stalls, or no barrier.
@e5fdny , do you feel any connection to the commercial when they show the fire stream or fire boat?

There is also building codes that need to provide more parking . Rutgers didn’t do that so I doubt this was a building code thing
Yeah, it's Rutgers. So most likely rather a stupidity reason than something logic based

Last edited:
Reactions: Scarlet1984
I’m convinced that there must be some building code that requires an equal number of toilets for men and women. So they limited the number of urinals to keep the ratios right.

There really ought to be a stadium exemption.

Need situational bathrooms like commuter lanes on a highway.

For example - 10 stalls with a movable wall.
If an event with equal attendance: wall in middle for 5m 5f
Football game: move the wall over for 3f and 7m stalls.
Madonna concert: 7f and 3m stalls

Think About It GIF by Identity

Reactions: Scarlet1984
@e5fdny , do you feel any connection to the commercial when they show the fire stream or fire boat?

They should just run that Urolift commercial in the men’s room. Hard to watch and hear all that flowing water without having an urge to pee! For real lol. I’ve never seen it before. (Seems like something that would run during Perry Mason reruns on MeTV.)

Corner Tavern used to have a trough in the men's room. Not a very big one, but too intimate a squeeze for more than one person.

Corner Tavern used to have a trough in the men's room. Not a very big one, but too intimate a squeeze for more than one person.
Old Queens had a closet sized bathroom where one person took the urinal and the other the toilet (no stall) and you would legitimately be ass to ass with a stranger

Flomax in the beer.
My dad took that for a while. Made his nose run continuously.

Assuming that's a common side-effect, it would make SHI stadium look like it's full of guys who'd been snorting a lot of cocaine. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ADVERTISEMENT