ADVERTISEMENT

Spicoli OT

FELONIOUSMONK

Heisman Winner
Apr 1, 2012
Fast Times on now.. Last week it was Animal House. Diner the week before... Breaking Away last month..
Phoebe Cates. .Judge Reinhold .."Doesn't anyone knock anymore"?....
shy.r191677.gif

we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too

Great list of movies.

Originally posted by Rt18traffic:

we left this England place 'cause it was bogus; so if we don't get some cool rules ourselves - pronto - we'll just be bogus too

Great list of movies.
I like to think of it as our time, Mr. Hand...

"Relax, all right? My old man is a TV repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it."

Charles Jefferson was a BEAST on the field!!!!

Originally posted by FELONIOUSMONK:
Fast Times on now.. Last week it was Animal House. Diner the week before... Breaking Away last month..
shy.r191677.gif
All great fun. My favorite from that time may be "Better Off Dead".

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."

Originally posted by knightfan7:

Originally posted by FELONIOUSMONK:
shy.r191677.gif
All great fun. My favorite from that time may be "Better Off Dead".

"Now that's a real shame when folks be throwin' away a perfectly good white boy like that."
two dollars

Originally posted by bac2therac:
Fast Times At Ridgmont High is my favorite movie of all time
Mine too. There are only a handful of movies I've seen more than once. I've watched FTARH at least 75x.

I will challenge anyone to a trivia contest regarding this movie. For those who don't know, there are quite a few differences in the TV version and the version that ran in theaters. Extended scenes... deleted scenes... added scenes.

I'm a big fan of the soundtrack, too.

ADVERTISEMENT