ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game forecast: Nice to start but watching back door cold front

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
As of now hard to pinpoint temperatures due to positioning of warm front, some models have temps in the 50s, some temps in 70s, probably going to fall somewhere in between in the 60s. A the moment skies look fair. Things change rapidly in the spring so be aware but at this point it looks rain free.

Reactions: T2Kplus10 and AD888
As of now hard to pinpoint temperatures due to positioning of warm front, some models have temps in the 50s, some temps in 70s, probably going to fall somewhere in between in the 60s. A the moment skies look fair. Things change rapidly in the spring so be aware but at this point it looks rain free.

What are the chances for snow? :popcorn:

Looking to go this year if the weather is right. What is the start time? I am sure there are a ton of links I have missed.

6ABC that there is a possibility for 80 degrees for the weekend if the expected back door cold front moves farther East.

Reactions: Tango Two
Looking to go this year if the weather is right. What is the start time? I am sure there are a ton of links I have missed.

Put your big boy pants on and come to the Spring game despite Cloudy cool weather.

th
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:[roll][roll][roll][roll]

more confidence that temps will be in the 60s with fair skies but needs to be watched for where the front sets up. There is a chance we could hit 70 or above on Friday and/or Saturday

This could almost work for me, any idea on wind? Want to make sure I don’t catch a chill.

Email Hobbs right now and request that Hot Chocolate be served at the Concession Stands. That way you can hang up there all game and keep yourself warm .

Email Hobbs right now and request that Hot Chocolate be served at the Concession Stands. That way you can hang up there all game and keep yourself warm .
More concerned with them running out of water. I am afraid it will be too hot and we will melt in the extreme heat.

I am planning to attend but also wanted to DVR the game. It's on BTN right? At 3:30? I tried to find it on Saturday at 3:30 on BTN to set my DVR, but it wasn't showing up.

Just don't let Numbers join the thread or we will be dealing with snowmen and carrot noses.
lol, no, I want the spring game to be warm and nice, like everyone else - I do love Spring and this is shaping up to be a very nice afternoon. Right now, every major model shows it being warm (mid/upper 70s) and dry.

Reactions: Knight Shift
GFS holding serve...but some of you will find it way too hot if past spring games above 70 are any indication

SUNBLOCK A MUST FOR YOU PASTY WHITE GUYS

B47A1347-038C-4FE8-A0A9-3B8F0D21C289.png.3d00a87869ca87e04a843f1cc5acd228.png

Forecast for the Spring game? I thought this was a forecast for who the winner would be: Scarlet or White. C'mon.

:weary:
More concerned with them running out of water. I am afraid it will be too hot and we will melt in the extreme heat.

Yeah... but you get a free pretzel. I am more concerned with them running out.
Nothing better than a hot pretzel in the blazing sun....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT