ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game Ticket email has been sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I talked with my ticket guy, he said official policy was no tailgating but , wink wink, no one will be enforcing. I just received this same email and are thinking twice about picking up a few sandwiches and sitting in the lot a little before game time. What are the rest of you planning? Masks outside are a joke.
Last week when tix were being released the official policy was masks only when unable to social distance. Which should have been handled by the spacing between seats. If this is new and required in seats...they can kiss my rear. And they came out very clear on no tailgating. As usual with Rutgers..clear as fracking mud.
Without better real expectations I'm not driving an hour and making plans we can't execute. We'll see next couple of days.
Btw.,when is the announcement we're following PSU and eliminating Freshman, Soph, etc. ?

Last edited:
Usually around lunch time. 😜 That's when most of his info is flowing! It was the same source for Schiano getting hired, not getting hired than really getting hired. He is a wealth of information but he smells like onions, oil and vinegar!
When to use “then” vs “than”. You need to research it. This is your third post where I’ve observed you incorrectly using “than” . One post’ I’d let it go but not three

I just thought of this. My crew of four will drive in together with no masks on , we are all vaccinated. But the second we put our foot on campus OUTDOORS we need to put a mask on. SMH

BTW we are going to tailgate in Johnson Park then drive over for the game. Do not want to deal with some poor guy that is instructed to tell us no tailgating.
Good for you. We said f it, as don't want to bother with RU's namby-pamby mask mandate in a 55,000 seat stadium filled to 10% capacity. We have been vaxed for quite a while and there is absolutely zero reason to wear a mask outdoors. Not going to wear a mask in near 80 degree heat. If they don't get their act together with clear guidance for the season, we are out for the fall as well.

Masks required at Spring game. What a joke.

8123%2Femail_template_assets%2Fdda9d2d9-b9a9-427b-9092-809fe82a01e9%2Ffile-b4cffb48-646e-4948-8390-0c88ea7d9411.jpeg
Is this a joke??? Holloway has got to go. Mask outside when everyone and their sister states no mask needed. If all of us going to the game take off the mask once seated there is nothing they can do.

When to use “then” vs “than”. You need to research it. This is your third post where I’ve observed you incorrectly using “than” . One post’ I’d let it go but not three
Actually you may need some research on the use of then and than. My use of it here is used as a comparison of the 3 scenarios of information not as a reference of time. Both can be used in that sentence correctly but have different meanings.

Actually it the corre
Actually you may need some research on the use of then and than. My use of it here is used as a comparison of the 3 scenarios of information not as a reference of time. Both can be used in that sentence correctly but have different meanings.
No, definitely not. What ya did there was double down on wrong.

Nice try, but not really.

Reactions: RUnTeX
While not a focal point for all fans, it would be a nice treat if They have all the players sign 5k (or however many reservations they have) posters and hand them out upon entry since they won’t be doing any live player signing activities.

Only students who had an underlying condition were eligible to be vaccinated before April 19. Which means the large majority of them aren’t yet fully inoculated. Holloway‘s campus-wide mask mandate makes sense.

Only students who had an underlying condition were eligible to be vaccinated before April 19. Which means the large majority of them aren’t yet fully inoculated. Holloway‘s campus-wide mask mandate makes sense.
There will be about 15 students at the game by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT