ADVERTISEMENT

Stats Don't Lie!

The only stat that matters of course is wins-losses. The rest are for people to blabber about.

Thank god we played a HS team. Every time i watched lewis rush for a td, it was such a mismatch, like little rascals

Rutgers is judged against how well it does against Tier 1 and Tier 2 BIG teams.
We have a test this Saturday against a Tier 2 team, If we can't beat Tier 2 teams then we are not making much progress.
Biggest game of the year this weekend. There are no excuse for a loss this weekend.
Screw the Vegas line. You have to beat Vegas badly before they respect you with their line.
This is the week to show if this program is stuck or moving forward.

Reactions: rubigtimenow
I own a company with 20 employees. My company is very generous. The average salary of our employees is about $270K. Of course, I make $5MM and everyone else makes $20K. But our average salary is very generous

Reactions: Rokodesh and RUwoz
First thing I learned in the first statistics course I ever took was - figures don't lie, liars figure.

51zFExbOw9L._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: RUinPAC10land
First thing I learned in the first statistics course I ever took was - figures don't lie, liars figure.
This is true, look no further than the NJ state pension system. The state puts out that the pensions are funded at 60% Of what is needed to pay full promised benefits. The actual number without the state hired actuaries massaging the numbers, is actually less than 30%. No matter whether you accept the 60% or 30% number NJ's pensions are going bankrupt.

#'s can be massaged and cajoled to say whatever you want them to say.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT