ADVERTISEMENT

Status of transfer portal

Degaz-RU

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Dec 19, 2002
Haven’t heard much lately regarding any other transfers in from the portal. Is BB done this offseason, or can we expect any more additions?

I believe we have seven. Not sure if all are listed on the board or not. We didn’t get any big fish this cycle but Brian and co. are high on the kids we are bringing in.

I believe we have seven. Not sure if all are listed on the board or not. We didn’t get any big fish this cycle but Brian and co. are high on the kids we are bringing in.
Thanks. Yeah, I only recall about 3 or 4 guys be mentioned on this board. Can you list the names and former schools of all 7 when you get a chance (and if you know)? Just curious, thanks.

Neumann Yale
Mullin- Harvard
Daniels - Mt. St. Marys
Palma- SBU
Jones- Bryant
Miller- Bryant
Decker- Colgate

Reactions: Degaz-RU
Neumann Yale
Mullin- Harvard
Daniels - Mt. St. Marys
Palma- SBU
Jones- Bryant
Miller- Bryant
Decker- Colgate

Wonder how much recruiting Knobloch did with Jones. Looks like some late help for the d-mids

Wonder how much recruiting Knobloch did with Jones. Looks like some late help for the d-mids

There was definitely contact. I am not sure he needed to be recruited as much as he probably wanted to come. Good to have two guys from S Jersey, especially with Knobloch playing so well. If he takes another step like he did this year, he could legit be a first team AA.

Let's hope he's 100% healthy after the ankle injury. If he plays in the world games in Ireland which I believe he is, that's a good sign. Even so, I'd sit him in the fall.

Is Sprock coming back?

Unless something changed, yes. Hopefully he can get back to the form he was in prior to the injury. There was some really high praise coming out of camp.

Between him and Knobloch, those are two alpha middies. You simply can't defend both of them and both can shoot lights out. They also both can play in the middle of the field and you don't worry when they get caught on defense. In fact, I think at some points you want them out there.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
Unless something changed, yes. Hopefully he can get back to the form he was in prior to the injury. There was some really high praise coming out of camp.

Between him and Knobloch, those are two alpha middies. You simply can't defend both of them and both can shoot lights out. They also both can play in the middle of the field and you don't worry when they get caught on defense. In fact, I think at some points you want them out there.
Great news. Given the timing of the injury and the specific demands of the sport he will need every day since the injury to come back and return to his standard of play. Rooting for him.

I know at the end of the season he was already starting to do some running. I am guessing he is ahead of schedule but don't know for sure.

Reactions: jreinsdorf
ADVERTISEMENT