ADVERTISEMENT

Still gotta win one more game folks

Same stupidity as last year when people thought we still would need to win one more game going into the tournament.
Gotta say, I do think one more win is important. If we beat either Minny or Nebraska, even a loss in the first round of the BIG Ten tourney, we're in easily; we lose the next 3, could be on the fence. Just win one more and have no worries.

Reactions: AreYouNUTS
Gotta say, I do think one more win is important. If we beat either Minny or Nebraska, even a loss in the first round of the BIG Ten tourney, we're in easily; we lose the next 3, could be on the fence. Just win one more and have no worries.

shhhhhhh

You know how I know Lou is a big fan? Because no one looking objectively at this team's resume would think this team needs another win to get in.

do we definitely need it...not sure but having a bad loss to a bad Q3 school isnt a good look for the resume which is clean. Lets just win the game

it appears we have done enough but crazy things are happening with the blue bloods

lets wait to see how the numbers shake out tomorrow

that said its still a terrible thread because it was posted immediately after a ginormous win

is OP an ass for posting this after one of our biggest wins ever - YES

is OP correct in his assumption - YES

if we lose our next 2 (Nebraska would be a horrible loss) and then lose in Round 1 of the tournament, we will be sweating it out Selection Sunday. Thankfully, this team looks completely different than any Rutgers team we have seen in 2021 (we looked like the Rutgers team that almost beat Iowa and beat Purdue) and I think we can easily handle Nebraska (we match up well with them), so winning that game would seal it no matter what happens after that

But lets celebrate for now, we are going DANCING

Reactions: Devilsfan118
do we definitely need it...not sure but having a bad loss to a bad Q3 school isnt a good look for the resume which is clean. Lets just win the game

it appears we have done enough but crazy things are happening with the blue bloods

that said its still a terrible thread because it was posted immediately after a ginormous win
It was posted during the win

The bubble is a train wreck. We are in good shape

The team played like we wanted them to and won .
Geo, RHJ and Myles had the type of game we had come to expect from them and worried before today that they lost it.
They along with Young silenced their detractors with the way this game went and ( for me) all looks well in Rutgers-Land again
:WooHoo:

24 hour rule...enjoy this win
I saw it mentioned in game thread, I was also thinking how similar this was to 2018 BTT game vs Indiana
Much more on the line this time..

I don't think we need another one to be in.

But...If we can't beat Nebraska, what does that say?

I think we can safely say that a win in Nebraska locks us into the main bracket (lose that game and there’s work to do to guarantee that we avoid the play in game, in the least). So in my mind that makes Nebraska a must win whether we are a lock for the field. I don’t want to be in one of those play in games.

Can you believe this guy? Guy folds like a cheap suit.

NOT the kinda guy you want next to you in the trenches.

Reactions: bac2therac
Oh please. In the game thread we all thought the season was over the first eight minutes and people were liking my posts left and right.
Until our name is called yeah, I’m not gonna relax. Should I have waited to pos that thread? Okay, I’ll concede that. But the reality is we really do need one more win.

Reactions: Doteman
ADVERTISEMENT