ADVERTISEMENT

Still open seating on my boat for the RU Sailgate vs Huskies

Feb 13, 2015
Hey All,

I am going with a group of 6 to the Huskies game. We rented a 50' yacht for 4 hours before the game. It'll take us on a little tour of Seattle and then anchor down for a sailgate.

It looks like I have another group of 3 and a group of 4 from this forum alone. There is still more room, and the more people we get, the lower the price per head.

Reach out to me at a.young913@gmail.com ASAP if interested. I already put the payment down for the rental ($1,200) and I can show you the receipt prior to receiving payment so that you know all the I's and T's are crossed.

What's the crowd like in your 3 groups so far?

Eclectic. My group is mostly younger guys in their late 20s who will be pounding beers. One of the other groups are class of 91 guys who claim they can drink us under the table, but don't plan on it. But it is all people with one common love.

Reactions: tychicus
Eclectic. My group is mostly younger guys in their late 20s who will be pounding beers. One of the other groups are class of 91 guys who claim they can drink us under the table, but don't plan on it. But it is all people with one common love.

I'm part of the group of 4. We all graduated in 2011 so make that more in their late 20's looking to pound some beers early in the AM.

I'll be there virtually, so raise a glass to me!

So far I am not liking the girl to guy ratio at all. Sounds like it is going to be a sausage fest. You guys need some chicks quick!

This is what I am talking about.
group-boat.png

Damn sounds awesome, if I wasn't committed to a friggin wedding that weekend (wife's friend, not happy) Id be interested.

So far I am not liking the girl to guy ratio at all. Sounds like it is going to be a sausage fest. You guys need some chicks quick!

This is what I am talking about.
group-boat.png

If those girls were on this forum, they might be coming! Guess I'll just have to meet girls there.

Rumor has it the Rutgers Dance Team will make a surprise visit to the Party Boat....True?

Have to post pic for verification.
bikinigirls.jpg

Reactions: Alaska_Dawg
That boat looks like The Minnow from Gilligans Island. Seriously, lol. Should still be a great time.
3 hour tour?

I believe he said 4,

But I agree, it does look like the Minnow more than a "yacht," google yacht and this is one of the more most modest pics,

setzer-124-sportfish-yacht-960x500px.jpg

I believe he said 4,

But I agree, it does look like the Minnow more than a "yacht," google yacht and this is one of the more most modest pics,

setzer-124-sportfish-yacht-960x500px.jpg
She's nothing to look at but she's as sturdy as you could ask for. She's an old Alaskan gillnetter that's been refitted for what she does now. I'm guessing she was built anywhere from the early 40's to the late 50's. The rear deck and cabin was added after she was retired from fishing.

ps.jpg

ps_2734.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT