ADVERTISEMENT

Stopping by to say Congrats!

OhioBoiler51

Redshirt
May 7, 2015
I think it’s great to see you guys in the top 25 in basketball. You guys have a fun team to watch this year and I personally respect the hell out of Pikiell. Looks like this year is the start of a successful program moving forward since it’s a young team.

best of luck going forward in all your games except against Purdue :Wink:

I think it’s great to see you guys in the top 25 in basketball. You guys have a fun team to watch this year and I personally respect the hell out of Pikiell. Looks like this year is the start of a successful program moving forward since it’s a young team.

Thanks for stopping by and for the well wishes, and let's hope the future is as you say. :-)

Reactions: OhioBoiler51

Appreciate your comments!

Thank you!

Thanks and looking forward to my first trip to West Lafayette in the fall.

ADVERTISEMENT