ADVERTISEMENT

Story on Ashnault wrestling in Kazakhstan:

Action starts tomorrow, July 6

DhJ1n8EWsAA2glT.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised to see Ashnault at 141 and MVB at 149 this fall.

I would be shocked if the wrestlers are making flat weight in an exhibition tour. Most likely a 3-5kg allowance. The rest of the wrestling world hates to weigh-in a lot more than the US...Lol

Ashnault in his interview with Flo, said he will be at 149, he will be a very good sized 149lber.

That Kazakhstan is an odd place. I saw a few episodes of some doc on an MMA fighter from there. There are were never any women around. Ever.

Seems like they do nothing but beat each other up there.

From RU Wrestling Twitter:

Anthony went 5-0'at Central Asia cup. He has been a leader on & off the mat. Scarlet nation should be proud!! We leave for another city today and 2 more matches this week. RT @RUscarletnation: @AIAWrestling Update on Anthony Ashnault?

Reactions: Clearscreen25
That Kazakhstan is an odd place. I saw a few episodes of some doc on an MMA fighter from there. There are were never any women around. Ever.

Seems like they do nothing but beat each other up there.
You might be the most ignorant person I've ever encountered. You're at your keyboard 24/7 and would rather advertise your ignorance than spend 15 minutes on a web-site that would increase your knowledge of Kazakhstan by a factor of 1000 (Ever)....which in your case would still be a very small amount.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT