ADVERTISEMENT

Stubhub Question

knightfan2000

Senior
Dec 14, 2005
I've not sold tickets through Stubhub before and have a question. If I use the Rutgers app to select the tickets to sell and then link from there to Stubhub, am I still able to set the asking price? I see tickets still available thru the ticket office at prices that are below those listed on Stubhub so I'm confused - is Rutgers ticket office the "middle man" in these transactions and sets the price? Should I go directly to Stubhub and enter the barcodes myself? Anyway, these are for Michigan in section 106 and I don't see any tickets available via Rutgers and only 4 via Stubhub.

If you do it through the app it then the app forwards you to stubhub. You then login to stubhub and you can still set the price. Not sure what the school gets out of it, but I assume they get some benefit if you do it through the Rutgers app.

Reactions: RutgersNo1
StubHub is for people that have bought tickets and then are reselling them on StubHub.
The prices on SH can be cheaper or higher than the ticket originator is selling the tickets.
SH has some deal with many entities like Rutgers, where we can resell our tickets right from the sk website into SH.

ADVERTISEMENT