ADVERTISEMENT

Super 32 (10/12 & 10/13)

MS-RU

All American
Gold Member
Aug 9, 2013
The Super 32 tournament is this weekend in Greensboro, NC and it appears that we have some commits wrestling. Hopefully they all have some great early season showings.

John Poznanski (182) - Finished 8th last year, hopefully can finish top 3/4 this year
Connor Oneill (170)
Kyle Epperly (195)

I don't see Hepner or Shawver listed on the entries.

Reactions: Clearscreen25
Glad to see Epperly entered into more national tournaments this season. That was a concern of mine when he committed.

https://www.super32.com/page/show/2909947-entries

Super32map.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: obrats
Poz wins pretty dominant 15-5 MD. Lots of ankle picks and low singles. Just too fast for the other guy and finished his moves quickly.

Reactions: MS-RU
Epperly loses MD 9-0. He tried a big move in the first and got caught and nearly pinned. Never got anything going after that.

Epperly is not a D1 caliber wrestler.

I Never judge a wrestler by one bad match. This is the first time I am seeing him wrestle. He had a takedown in the 1st but got sloppy and put on his back...After that move, I think he got hung up on trying another big move to catch up. He has to learn that the big moves will not be as easy as you face better wrestlers.

Anybody know when Poz is up again? Also, does anybody know how to get warnings for wrestlers on Flo? I know how to on trac wrestling.

Anybody know when Poz is up again? Also, does anybody know how to get warnings for wrestlers on Flo? I know how to on trac wrestling.
I don't think Poz will be up in a while. He just wrestled.

To get notifications, go to Flo Arena and open the bracket. Then find the wrestler you want notifications for and you click the green bell. You will then have a choice of notification for mat assignment, result or both. You can also choose to be notified via email or cell.

I don't think Poz will be up in a while. He just wrestled.

To get notifications, go to Flo Arena and open the bracket. Then find the wrestler you want notifications for and you click the green bell. You will then have a choice of notification for mat assignment, result or both. You can also choose to be notified via email or cell.

But they sell your contact info to Russia . :-)

Reactions: Clearscreen25
ADVERTISEMENT