Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
fb02f374b8f73825415db1bccd4bd76d.gif

a15c507c23faf043209be7ee7d8da8dc.png

Super Saturday

Men's Basketball & Wrestling | Feb. 1 | Madison Square Garden

Thank you for your support of our Scarlet Knight student-athletes! Rutgers men's basketball and Rutgers wrestling are excited to take part in Super Saturday where they both face Michigan in a double header at Madison Square Garden, and they want you to be a part of it!

As a season ticket holder, you can request up to 8 tickets for Super Saturday before they are available to the general public. A Super Saturday ticket will grant you access to the same seat for both the wrestling match and the basketball game.

The deadline to request tickets is Thursday, Oct. 10. Starting Oct. 11, seats will be allocated in priority point order. Your credit card will be charged once seats are allocated onto your account.

To request your tickets, login to your account here and Select "Super Saturday". If you have any questions, please call the Rutgers ticket office at 866-445-GORU (4678).

Super Saturday will feature Rutgers wrestling vs. Michigan at 1 p.m., followed by Rutgers men's basketball vs. Michigan at 4:30 p.m. Both matchups are considered home events for the Wolverines. For more information about Super Saturday, please click here.

May be missing it but I don’t see any option for “Super Saturday” after I login

Click the link, log in, and then click the link again. I couldn't find it either until I did this. The login screen takes you to the ticket homepage, but if you're already logged in then the link will take you to the right spot.

Reactions: S_Janowski

a15c507c23faf043209be7ee7d8da8dc.png

Super Saturday

Men's Basketball & Wrestling | Feb. 1 | Madison Square Garden

Thank you for your support of our Scarlet Knight student-athletes! Rutgers men's basketball and Rutgers wrestling are excited to take part in Super Saturday where they both face Michigan in a double header at Madison Square Garden, and they want you to be a part of it!

As a season ticket holder, you can request up to 8 tickets for Super Saturday before they are available to the general public. A Super Saturday ticket will grant you access to the same seat for both the wrestling match and the basketball game.

The deadline to request tickets is Thursday, Oct. 10. Starting Oct. 11, seats will be allocated in priority point order. Your credit card will be charged once seats are allocated onto your account.

To request your tickets, login to your account here and Select "Super Saturday". If you have any questions, please call the Rutgers ticket office at 866-445-GORU (4678).

Super Saturday will feature Rutgers wrestling vs. Michigan at 1 p.m., followed by Rutgers men's basketball vs. Michigan at 4:30 p.m. Both matchups are considered home events for the Wolverines. For more information about Super Saturday, please click here.

My problem is that many times in the past , I’ve received things like this and I get a group of friends together and as a long time season ticket holders in both basketball and football, I’ve signed up for these things only to be located in “really lousy seats”.
Truly 60-70 Rutgers fans all looking at each other saying-why? We could have done much better on our own.
I truly hope that this is a better opportunity then going on our own. My experience is not good with things like this in the past and I really think it’s sad. Tell me different...

My problem is that many times in the past , I’ve received things like this and I get a group of friends together and as a long time season ticket holders in both basketball and football, I’ve signed up for these things only to be located in “really lousy seats”.
Truly 60-70 Rutgers fans all looking at each other saying-why? We could have done much better on our own.
I truly hope that this is a better opportunity then going on our own. My experience is not good with things like this in the past and I really think it’s sad. Tell me different...

Based on the seating chart we should be ok

Anyone get theirs or at least see their card charged today? Original email said they'd start to be allocated on October 11.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT