ADVERTISEMENT

Suriano enters the Portal

We got a 33. I don’t think he beats Seabass
I think you’re crazy haha. Suriano will “repeat” at 133 if he goes there. Only one who can beat him is Fix just because head to head they’ll bore each other to death until one of them scores a flukey point

I think you’re crazy haha. Suriano will “repeat” at 133 if he goes there. Only one who can beat him is Fix just because head to head they’ll bore each other to death until one of them scores a flukey point
**Suriano wrestles extremely tight in big matches, (limited O, stall calls.)
😳 fix, Lee, desanto, micic, rby, Rivera can beat him

He’s won all of those big matches aside from the finals against Spencer Lee

Was there any word on if he graduated from RU? I hope so, because a third school will make graduating that much harder.

He lost to Lee micic fix, desanto. 3 of them should be 133 He lost to desanto up 3-0 clammed up got 2 stall calls and lost.
When he did win it it’s not like he teched his way throughhis bracket. I’d give Seabass a good shot a knocking him off

The Seabass we saw last year wasnt the Seabass of the prior 3 years IMO. Definitely didn't look like the same guy who beat Lee 2x, RBY, Glory, Gross, Arujau, Bresser, etc. during those years. He never looked comfortable at 41 and I expect him to look completely different at 33. I know Nick beat him in a close one back in 2018 but it's pretty much a tossup at this point. Could easily go either way.

Reactions: RU Diesel07110
Agree 141 seabass wasn’t the same as previous years at 33. Both are elite and Def could go either way.
Man that is some resume lol

Reactions: elvis7
He lost to Lee micic fix, desanto. 3 of them should be 133 He lost to desanto up 3-0 clammed up got 2 stall calls and lost.
When he did win it it’s not like he teched his way throughhis bracket. I’d give Seabass a good shot a knocking him off
Wouldn’t call any of those matches big. They were regular season. He got all 3 of them back in the true big matches.

He's going 125, wants to beat Lee. I don't think he wrestles until January because he's trying to make the World team. PSU is the destination if both parties agree on the terms.

Reactions: PSUer1989
Wouldn’t call any of those matches big. They were regular season. He got all 3 of them back in the true big matches.
Anytime it’s 1vs2 it’s big. And everyone knows who the big names are. Suriano said it was so loud in carver he couldn’t hear the ref. That’s a big match

I’ll take 4-5 years of Dean over 1 more year of Suriano. All the best to the man, he gave us two historic seasons, but at this point he will always be known as a bit of a mercenary.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Not happening Mike straight from the horses mouth!
There has been a pattern at burning bridges from the Suriano clan. Cael has the clout, the history with the family and the team to give a big F-U to Bob and Nick. It would be interesting if all the big boys stepped up an black balled him.

There has been a pattern at burning bridges from the Suriano clan. Cael has the clout, the history with the family and the team to give a big F-U to Bob and Nick. It would be interesting if all the big boys stepped up an black balled him.
I doubt the Surianos have many principles but wonder how many programs would still suck up to them for the advantage of having him in their program. If he has been snubbed by Penn State, good for them. What happened in Arizona; do they not want him either?

ADVERTISEMENT