ADVERTISEMENT

Sydir Mitchell Visits Article

We have seen this happen tooooo many times and hopefully it doesn’t mean anything with Sydir Mitchell . We are up against some BIG type programs for his services. It doesn’t change my opinion however. When a local New Jersey guy says , “ not going to take an official visit because of his familiarity with the program” it’s not a good sign. I think it’s great that a kid wants to see other schools and travel . In the finality of visits the home in state school should be one of them.If that is my selfish self speaking I’m guilty. This pre notice of taking an unofficial visit has always for the most part been a salve for the school not seriously being considered . This is the exact type of player Rutgers needs…

Reactions: Zimm80
We have seen this happen tooooo many times and hopefully it doesn’t mean anything with Sydir Mitchell . We are up against some BIG type programs for his services. It doesn’t change my opinion however. When a local New Jersey guy says , “ not going to take an official visit because of his familiarity with the program” it’s not a good sign. I think it’s great that a kid wants to see other schools and travel . In the finality of visits the home in state school should be one of them.If that is my selfish self speaking I’m guilty. This pre notice of taking an unofficial visit has always for the most part been a salve for the school not seriously being considered . This is the exact type of player Rutgers needs…
IMHO this won't change until we become a consistent winner and bowl team. We need to establish ourselves as at least a mid level team in the B1G 10 East. We need to be ahead of Indiana and Maryland, consistently competitive with PSU and MSU and respectable against UM and tOSU.

Reactions: RUBOB72
ADVERTISEMENT