ADVERTISEMENT

Syracuse Roll Call

yeah, super cheap tix available in the visitor section(s) and even on sidelines by 30-40yrd line. Atleast the official RU away tix werent too expensive for this game.
Anyone know the visitor/RU section #(s)?

3 in Section 109. Driving with my son and roommate from RU. Stopping in Binghamton Friday and driving up Saturday. Returning on Sunday..

Those of you who have attended a game at Syracuse in the past and are attending tomorow's game, you'll be able to compare the old with the recent renovations to the Carrier Dome. Here's an article from last year. The renovations were made in 2020, but due to the pandemic, not many have been in the dome to experience the new improvements.

https://www.syracuse.com/orangefoot...-time-on-saturday-heres-what-will-be-new.html

Reactions: ElmiraExpress
Those of you who have attended a game at Syracuse in the past and are attending tomorow's game, you'll be able to compare the old with the recent renovations to the Carrier Dome. Here's an article from last year. The renovations were made in 2020, but due to the pandemic, not many have been in the dome to experience the new improvements.

https://www.syracuse.com/orangefoot...-time-on-saturday-heres-what-will-be-new.html

I attended the first football game ever held in the Carrier Dome (SU beat Miami of Ohio in 1980), and now I’ll be there 41 years later for the first game in the renovated Dome, with a new roof. Apparently it is not officially called the Carrier Dome now, but I will always call it that, like the RAC at Rutgers …

I attended the first football game ever held in the Carrier Dome (SU beat Miami of Ohio in 1980), and now I’ll be there 41 years later for the first game in the renovated Dome, with a new roof. Apparently it is not officially called the Carrier Dome now, but I will always call it that, like the RAC at Rutgers …
Rutgers has called it the RAC again for a few years...the LBAC is no longer in play.

Reactions: ElmiraExpress
Just got into the area if anybody is around and wants to grab a beer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT