ADVERTISEMENT

Taillgating E. Michigan and Purdue

RUFanlivingNC

Freshman
Jul 27, 2017
Newbie I'm Steph, My girlfriend and I (Age 28) are coming to E.MIchigan and Purdue games this season. We live in NC and for the past two years we come to a Rutgers Football game, I grew up in Irvington, NJ. The past two years we always end up arriving to the Stadium 30-45mins before kick off (her fault) this year is different! Tailgating for both games. We have our E.Mich tickets Section 104 , haven't gotten Purdue tickets.

We will be flying in and stay in an Airbnb. We plan to Uber over to the stadium. We have no tailgating buddies or plans before kickoff. Any suggestions or anyone willing to let us crash your tailgate. Easy going couple, looking to party with RU fans. Guy is a RU nut and GF supports his passion.

Reactions: ScarletKid2008
Go Athletes Glen, the area near the Scarlet Walk. Lots going on, with a band on a stage, Drumline, beer and food concession, watch the Scarlet Walk (team walking in from bus with fans lined up to cheer).

Before jumping in the Uber, buy some beer and food, there are picnic tables at the AThletes Glen.

OR, post here frequently , and you probably will get invited to some tailgates.

PS- having the Uber pick you up AFTER the game could be challenging, you might be better off taking a free bus back to New Brunswick and then find the Uber.

Reactions: redking
As stated above, start posting and contributing to this board so people can get to know you a bit. Unless you're a jerk, you'll probably wind up getting invited to some tailgates by the time the game rolls around.

HAHA Fellas she's all Mine. But if you like Korean food I can have her whip of some Korean Dumplings soooo good!
I do like Korean food, so that's a plus. But I think you need to encourage her to sign on to the forum and get involved in this discussion. :)

As stated above, start posting and contributing to this board so people can get to know you a bit.
Good advice. But don't denigrate man/sheep love because mildone might take offense.

Regardless of who takes him, we probably want to keep him out of the blue lot, since it's going to be under surveillance this season.

Blue lot has been under surveillance for a few years now.....They set up the mobile eye in the sky station and watch the whole dam lot.

I will probably have 2 tickets available in section 105 now that both daughters are out of the house. Reach out to me if you are still looking. johill@gaf.com

They lasted that long? We dropped tickets when the girls hit high school. I think over the course of those 8 years, the two of them went to 2 games, total.

They lasted that long? We dropped tickets when the girls hit high school. I think over the course of those 8 years, the two of them went to 2 games, total.
Girls still went while they were in high school and looked forward to them. It was after high school when they are no longer home. Considered giving up the tickets but they are on the 45 yard line.

ADVERTISEMENT