ADVERTISEMENT

talk about tolerance

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ljctwbJTAR1qdlkgg.gif

Bud did you really think at some point somebody wasn't going to call out your sig? especially a place with a bunch of graduates from PC Rutgers? Not to mention a super liberal state.

Can I ask the significance to you that you chose to use it as your signature? And I seriously am asking no opinion made either way on you using it. 1st amendment is 1st amendment.

Bud did you really think at some point somebody wasn't going to call out your sig? especially a place with a bunch of graduates from PC Rutgers? Not to mention a super liberal state.
why not call it out when i first put it up after the rivals upgrade a long time ago and lost my old sig?... why yesterday?

Can I ask the significance to you that you chose to use it as your signature? And I seriously am asking no opinion made either way on you using it. 1st amendment is 1st amendment.
i have southern pride and believe in states rights and individual liberties

this totally show the "tolerance" of the left... opposing opinions or prides are completely untolerated...

why does it always have to be about race with you?

I mean the confederate flag is a direct symbol, for many people, of racism and slavery. Yes the majority of soldiers who fought in the war never owned a slave, because they were too poor, but a major component of the war focused around a slave based economy and an industrial based economy.

I mean the confederate flag is a direct symbol, for many people, of racism and slavery. Yes the majority of soldiers who fought in the war never owned a slave, because they were too poor, but a major component of the war focused around a slave based economy and an industrial based economy.
no denying that slavery is a component i never said that even in the other thread ... but the majority reason is STATES RIGHTS... same shit we see going on with pot becoming legal in liberal states

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT