ADVERTISEMENT

Tampons coming to men's bathrooms at High Point Solutions Stadium?

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
Well they are considering putting them in mens rooms on campus to bend over backwards for the .001% of the student population that need them. I would think it would then apply to the stadium as well...you know as one student said in the article.."men have periods too". One can only laugh at the social justice warrior brigade

http://www.dailytargum.com/article/...ssembly-considers-providing-free-pads-tampons

Way to completely missdirect the article with your personal agenda.

The article is about providing feminine hygene products to women.

If you want to make the small part of it that may be in mens bahtrooms too, post on the correct events/politics section.

Reactions: Korbermeister
Way to completely missdirect the article with your personal agenda.

The article is about providing feminine hygene products to women.

If you want to make the small part of it that may be in mens bahtrooms too, post on the correct events/politics section.

one you dont have to open it and read it, we have a few political threads on this board including the Ramapo College one...and its not political actually you are making it so

actually it isnt...yes they are providing them to women but the bulk of the article talks about putting in mens rooms..

Reactions: Spare130
Another case of "why do you care"? You're not a student, or a woman, far as I know, and I don't think you spend much time in university bathrooms.

Which brings to mind another question ... why are you still reading the Daily Targum?

why are you a board police only commenting on what people post rather than the topic...you do this with many posters on this board...how about participating like everyone else does instead of being such a noodle

Stop speaking in cliches. Did I tell you not to post this or did I ask a couple of questions, questions you opened yourself up to by making this thread.

I don't really need an answer, but it's something for you to consider. I know I'm not the only one to notice that you really jumped the shark hard when you started posting more political threads and less "favorite Saturday morning cartoon character" and "bestest lunchbox treats" threads. The latter was much more your comfort zone.

Reactions: NotInRHouse
Stop speaking in cliches. Did I tell you not to post this or did I ask a couple of questions, questions you opened yourself up to by making this thread.

I don't really need an answer, but it's something for you to consider. I know I'm not the only one to notice that you really jumped the shark hard when you started posting more political threads and less "favorite Saturday morning cartoon character" and "bestest lunchbox treats" threads. The latter was much more your comfort zone.
Sounds like somebody's monthly friend has arrived.

Its okay Fanu...as this student said...This would also help normalize the idea of menstruation for men. After all, it is just a normal bodily function and it is just as important for men to be knowledgeable about it as women."

Have I missed something BAC?-I assuming you R talking about transsexuals (think I saw my first live in person at gym Tuesday-a bit discomforting).

Bad RE Tampons-it may encourage women to use the men's room-causing long lines and discomfort from those suffering from "shy bladder syndrome".

Good re tampons-In colder weather they may come in handy. Saw on "dual survival" that if you dismantle? them the material is highly flammable-could be used for heat during cold November game.

Reactions: bac2therac
Another case of "why do you care"? You're not a student, or a woman, far as I know, and I don't think you spend much time in university bathrooms.

Which brings to mind another question ... why are you still reading the Daily Targum?
Alums still read the Daily Targum to stay connected. Don't forget that in addition to students, faculty and staff read it regularly. It actually has a good reach. That said, I have no idea what Bac was thinking with this post.

Reactions: FanuSanu52
Would explain a lot.

Don't get a hurt vag just because you're the biggest of the Yankee-tards I called out today.

Now run along and go whine illogically about how the RU AD won't tell us what happens if we renege on our agreement with the Yankees.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT