ADVERTISEMENT

Taurean Thompson

Well since you asked. His Mom is handling his recruitment and is a very tough negotiator. He wants to go to Syracuse. His Mom might want him to stay local and attend SHU. He also likes SHU. He and his Mom also might be interested in his going to Mich St. He might not be academically qualified which may be delaying his decision. In other words, his recruitment is a big mess and no one really knows where he will end up.

Well since you asked. His Mom is handling his recruitment and is a very tough negotiator. He wants to go to Syracuse. His Mom might want him to stay local and attend SHU. He also likes SHU. He and his Mom also might be interested in his going to Mich St. He might not be academically qualified which may be delaying his decision. In other words, his recruitment is a big mess and no one really knows where he will end up.
Oooooooh lol oook

Reactions: MikeR0102
I'll trust Izzo and Boeheim----they want him.

SHU is not in any position to turn down a National Recruit who is considering them .

I'm sure he has warts but so do 90 % of the kids that sign.

I'll trust Izzo and Boeheim----they want him.

SHU is not in any position to turn down a National Recruit who is considering them .

I'm sure he has warts but so do 90 % of the kids that sign.

We don't have an established program with upper classmen leadership. I'll trust NJ hawk on this one.

Is there a problem with him?

Not that I am aware of. Originally committed from what I was told but it was a rush decision and decommitted right away. He loves Syracuse but mom wants him closer to home. Looks like he will make a decision within the next week possibly. That's the last I heard,

Not that I am aware of. Originally committed from what I was told but it was a rush decision and decommitted right away. He loves Syracuse but mom wants him closer to home. Looks like he will make a decision within the next week possibly. That's the last I heard,
I wonder if it's really worth it to go after a talent HS player that really wants to go elsewhere but family forces them to stay close to home.

Much prefer that to losing the guy who wants to stay home but his parents want him to look at other schools.

ADVERTISEMENT