ADVERTISEMENT

TD Carroooooooooo!

Nice for Carroo..he was really struggling to get onto the field this season..good to see him make most of his chance today!

Reactions: Soccermomager
I found it interesting that Carroo spiked the ball in the end zone, the camera cut away then back on Carroo 4 seconds later and the ball is cradled under his arm. I'm guessing a teammate retrieved the ball for him.

Nice for Carroo..he was really struggling to get onto the field this season..good to see him make most of his chance today!

I thought it was a strange pick with all the WR's Miami already had on the roster. He's going to have a tough time short of injuries but maybe today is the bump he needed.

3 highlights after that was Brandon Coleman's TD and another 3 later was Kenny Britt's. Wide Receiver U (well, until it ended with Elmer's recruiting)?

I thought it was a strange pick with all the WR's Miami already had on the roster. He's going to have a tough time short of injuries but maybe today is the bump he needed.

Miami knows what there doing behind the scenes.... his last name is CARROO you know the rest..: think of this like his freshman year and RU {special teams only....: then boom a star was born....} same thing happening here in the NFL....And he's not having a tuff time he's having a blast!! Thanks for your concern tho!

I found it interesting that Carroo spiked the ball in the end zone, the camera cut away then back on Carroo 4 seconds later and the ball is cradled under his arm. I'm guessing a teammate retrieved the ball for him.

He did its mine!! And the spike was.... an it's about time spike!! You won't see that anymore you guys know he doesn't celebrate in the end zone!! #CARROONATION #88

Reactions: S.W.A.I.N

No he won't he'll be ok!! He's having fun!! And he stays ready so he won't have to get ready!! Trust the process is there motto!! And he does!! His num was called today and you know the rest.... I'll let him know all the RU luv and concern he's getting!! Smh stay blessed

He's far from struggling to see the field he's played In damn near every game weather it be special teams or WR snaps!! Keep in mind he's a rookie that listens to his coaches and does what he's aksed of him he can't control the play calling!! Geesh the luv and support is real on this board I'm use to it tho been on this board for almost 5y now idk why I bother!!

He's far from struggling to see the field he's played In damn near every game weather it be special teams or WR snaps!! Keep in mind he's a rookie that listens to his coaches and does what he's aksed of him he can't control the play calling!! Geesh the luv and support is real on this board I'm use to it tho been on this board for almost 5y now idk why I bother!!

I'm sorry you feel there's a lack of support. Of course everyone here wants only the best for Leonte. It's great to hear he loves Miami and is receiving it back from the team.

Thinking Miami with all the young WR's already on the roster was perhaps not the best for any rookie isn't a knock on his ability. It's because we want him to be in the best possible situation for him to excel. We all saw what a game changing player he was at RU. I don't think there's anything wrong with wishing for him to be in a position to do the same in the league. Besides, patience is not a virtue around here:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Soccermomager there are a lot of idiots on this board as you can tell. Yes, Miami has a lot of young talent at WR position but eventually they cannot pay all of them when contracts are up hence the reason why they traded up for Leonte. Like you said he is doing what is asked of him and doing it well. Some of us understand hIs time will come and he is doing just fine.

Wow, Carroo showed alot of strength on that TD! He deserves a great QB to get him the ball and a great offense to play in after what he endured at RU. He will do great things in the NFL in the right situation, hopefully it's Miami.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT