ADVERTISEMENT

Temple Defense Tonight!

Blitz Pakage

Sophomore
May 16, 2008
Temple playing tremendous Defense tonight against Memphis! I like them to win this one. Up 13-3 at half. Memphis is a decent team. They did play a good game last week against a slightly overrated Tennessee team. But I think the Owls win this one on the road!

Temple playing tremendous Defense tonight against Memphis!

giphy.gif

Reactions: KingHigh
Big fan of the Memphis HC. Was someone I had hoped we would talk to if a move was made last year. Had the chance to watch him break down film with his QB's. He's a very bright offensive mind.

Has PSU ever hired a coach with a sub 500 winning percentage?

As I watch games every week I am trying to find teams we can beat and I am sure there are some but it's not easy.Maybe Michigan?:clap:

Reactions: RUTGERZ_R00LZ
Big fan of the Memphis HC. Was someone I had hoped we would talk to if a move was made last year. Had the chance to watch him break down film with his QB's. He's a very bright offensive mind.
Memphis HC is new Mike Novell, his first year coaching Memphis. Justin Fuentes became Virginia Tech HC this year who previously coached Memphis for 3 years.

Where are the Temple fans who said they would have no problem replacing all those good seniors? We beat New Mexico who beat Boise last year.

The temple coach might regret not grabbing the best offer elsewhere last year ( Missouri, maybe RU?)

I am not a fan of coaches jumping from job to job anyway.... But he loses the " hot coach" feeling, a bit.....now a guy like Tom Herman is another story.

Reactions: ScarletNut
The temple coach might regret not grabbing the best offer elsewhere last year ( Missouri, maybe RU?)

I am not a fan of coaches jumping from job to job anyway.... But he loses the " hot coach" feeling, a bit.....now a guy like Tom Herman is another story.

It's been said many times he's got his heart set on only one job, PSU. It remains to be seen if that will ever happen or if he's screwing himself by being so single minded.

It's been said many times he's got his heart set on only one job, PSU. It remains to be seen if that will ever happen or if he's screwing himself by being so single minded.
------------
the problem is if he becomes a .500 coach at temple, it would not be good enough if/when that job opens...imho

Reactions: MoobyCow
Where are the Temple fans who said they would have no problem replacing all those good seniors? We beat New Mexico who beat Boise last year.
why are you pointing to new mexico beating boise last year as if it means anything? one, its not a good idea to compare with the transitive property. Two, we played new mexico when their best offensive and defensive players were out with injury.

Ash can, injuries are part of the game. If Grant plays second half vs Iowa do we win?. I mentioned New Mexico because someone asked could we beat anyone. But I believe they meant anyone else on the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT