ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee fired Pruitt

There are several programs around the country that are delusional about their present status. They keep grinding through coaches to re-capture their past glory and each time the talent pool they choose from becomes more diluted. Oh well, it ain't my money...

There are several programs around the country that are delusional about their present status. They keep grinding through coaches to re-capture their past glory and each time the talent pool they choose from becomes more diluted. Oh well, it ain't my money...
Michigan finally understood they really weren’t chasing the national championship anymore but only the BIG TEN title. That’s why they adjusted the compensation for Harbourgh.

Reactions: RUPete
Between corona and their coach getting fired, will be interesting to see how many kids leave.

I honestly hope they end up with their 5th option again... maybe some random assistant from UAB will take the job

Mostly for all the holes, official and unofficial, who dragged Schiano through the mud so they could secure an "upgrade". May Tennessee continue to plumb the depths of the SEC sewage system!!

But Pruitt didn't do any of the dragging. That was my point.

If they end up with Herman, that’s an improvement.

Does anyone remember who they thought they were going to get after they dragged GS through the mud? I remember the whole thing turning into a joke with guys turning them down left and right - just can't remember their delusional expectations.

Does anyone remember who they thought they were going to get after they dragged GS through the mud? I remember the whole thing turning into a joke with guys turning them down left and right - just can't remember their delusional expectations.
Jon Gruden?

Reactions: czxqa

This will not be an easy job to hire regardless of money. Tennessee facing multiple Level 1 violations, combined with a recruiting/transfer portal hit that will occur during this vacuum, as they need to first hire an AD via a Search Firm, prior to a HC and then staff. This will be a lengthy process with a miserable fan base that believes it’s their right to win immediately. With hits to recruiting, it will take multiple years to rebound. This fan base will drive the HC hire out of town within the next 3-5 years. It’s a broken hamster wheel and they have no leverage for this AD and HC hires.

Should we assume the Tennessee mob that said no to Greg Schiano will push for Hugh Freeze? Or Peyton Manning?

sfvEvQn.gif

Can't wait for Clay Travis the lead torch bearer's take on this one.

Last edited:
and seeing that he was fired for cause, the 12.8 million buyout is not payable..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT