ADVERTISEMENT

Thankful for...

Good-Knight

All Conference
Jul 21, 2008
Coach Pikes - Finally got a good one who is not insane. (I actually thought Bannon and Rice were good coaches but clearly insane.)

Clifford the Big Red- Not only is does his play rocket you out of your RAC seat, but he has a great smile while doing it. Those blocks are very intimidating. Needs to improve that Free Throw percentage.

Spencer's Gifts - Great scorer in the offensive flow. Super active out there. Handle is way better than advertised. Like blocks, steals have a way of making opponents feel off balance. He is part of an aggressive defense that will define this team.

Big Bad Wolf - I thought he's be a more physical presence. Instead he is more of a finesse player and a guy who glides to the hoop instead of powering his way. Not a bad mid-range and his overall shooting better than 60%...which is why his sub 50% Free Throw percentage needs to improve.

Paul and Caleb - Know that they are itching to play and can add a lot to this team.

Derek- Aside from the Temple game where he was terrible, he's been in college for three months and already looks like a B1G level baller.

New Brunswick Hyatt- Has turned his offense up and asked to do more this season. For a guy I wrote off as a liability, he has become a legit secondary scorer with improved FG% and FT%.

Rutgers fans - Those who wandered in the desert for nearly 40 years should really be enjoying this streak. Jersey people will always find something to complain about.

Be patient with Derek and the dominoes will fall, eventually.

ADVERTISEMENT