ADVERTISEMENT

The Book Is Out On Pikiell Amongst Big Ten Coaches And This Spells Trouble

No I don’t.
But I do know nagging injuries are a huge part of high level sports.
If you going to disappear and vanish because of an injury you’re better off with a healthy Palmquist
Have to disagree with you on the Palmquest part. If you want to sit RHJ because he is hurt, you are probably right. Give his minutes to Caleb and someone else. Palmquest has not shown me he belongs in the Big ten yet. He is still young, but don't want to see him anymore this year.

You just got caught and you changed the argument. Just admit that the so called best coaches in the land run nothing more than a ball screen offense ( no great play calls ) and that is a good offense but Pike running ball screen withJacob , who is hard to defend or Geo last year , with his health and his lift and increased speed , is a bad offense. Listen he doesn’t runguys around screens all day like Painter , who is phenomenal for what he gets out of Purdue players, but stop with the nonsense about no offense. Good offense is finding the mismatch and exploiting it.
My B, duke and memphis did it without exclusively lotto picks but simply nba players lol. Better now? We dont run an offense. Just admit it. Ball screen is not an offense

I’m no x’s and 0’s guy, but all I know is that our offense has been suffocated the past several games.

Harper is slumping badly, sure it may be injury, but it’s also because he hasn’t been getting the open looks he got earlier in the year. He’s not good at creating his own shot, but he seems to THINK he is, and when he plays hero ball, it usually ends up in an ugly shot or a turnover. He’s a spot up shooter who can’t get an open look, and is in a terrible slump to boot.

Baker still isn’t healthy, but he’s been a poor percentage shooter his entire career here, but we overlook it because he’s so clutch and he’s a good leader.

Mulcahy is a deep reserve on most good teams. Isn’t athletic, isn’t a shooter, and now his desire to make the “great” pass is leading to just bad turnovers. The threes he was making early on are now misses. He missed three WIDE OPEN threes last night.

I could go on, but the point is that this team has serious flaws on offense, and those flaws were masked early in the season because we happened to be hitting shots at an unsustainable rate. Now we’re slumping, and the snowball effect has really hurt the team’s psyche.

We have two winnable games this coming week, and maybe being on the road will actually help the team relieve some of the internal pressure they’re feeling.

Reactions: Antnee79
Remember when I said this at the end of last season and people ripped me?

It’s pretty funny actually, 2020 has exposed the team quite a bit. They rely very heavily on emotion and an up and down style of play.

My B, duke and memphis did it without exclusively lotto picks but simply nba players lol. Better now? We dont run an offense. Just admit it. Ball screen is not an offense

Tell that to 250 Division 1 coaches. You are getting clueless now.

I’ll make this easy for everyone. Harper is hurt. Geo is hurt. Their form is off. This isn’t on Pike. Very easy to defend a team when your shooters are hurt

Reactions: RuBird
Tell that to 250 Division 1 coaches. You are getting clueless now.
Okay, you keep believing were running even a halfway acceptable offense. Youre entitled to your opinion

I’ll make this easy for everyone. Harper is hurt. Geo is hurt. Their form is off. This isn’t on Pike. Very easy to defend a team when your shooters are hurt
I'm with you on Geo but he hasn't had good form on his outside shot, minus the clutch gene he showed at the end of last year, since his freshman and sophomore year(36%&34% on 3s). His last good 3 PT shooting night was 11-18-18 vs Eastern Michigan 6-8 from 3. No more then 3 3s in any game since.

Pre first ankle injury, Jr yr. 3pt 17-68 23.5% 13 gm
Post ankle injury, Jr Year 3pt 18-57 31.6% 15 gm
2nd ankle injury, Sr year 3pt 8-37 21.6% 8 gm
Total 43-162 26.5% In 36 games 2019-20, 20-21

I just rewatched the first OSU game and saw the change in form of RHJ's shot in that game. In the 2nd half, he hit a long 2 what they called his foot on line, and 2 more 3s using the form he used in the first 6 games, FG 7-12, 3pt 4-6, 18 points. To that point in the season FG 61-102 59.8% 3pt 25-46 54.2%.

FG 1-8, 3pt 0-4 the rest of the way. he missed a 3 short, form was slightly off no legs, he regained it in the lane for 2 and his last 2 points. His last six misses in the game were 2pt, 0-3, 3pt 0-3, all 3pt misses- 2 off balance running 3s and an off balance step back 3, and 3 2s were off balance/badform jumpers. He's been using that form the last 4 games, FGs 17-52 32.7% 3pt 5-21 23.8%, 41 pts 10.3, OSU game started the monster, and ankle injury has reduced his lift on shots and drives.

Another side note to that OSU game that sent us spiraling. At 61-61, Geo drove the lane and was fouled, like that Myles dunk against Iowa, obvious as hell, but wasn't called and Pike or bench got called for a T. I didn't realize how much of a scoring impact that had at that time. They hit 2 FTS and EJ Liddell jumper 61-65 and Geo gets fouled on the next drive, OSU 9th foul and misses the 1n1. stays 61-65.

In reality, if Geo gets fouled on the drive/shot he gets 2 FTs.
Even if he misses the first again and probably makes 2nd. 62-61
No Pike/Team T or 2 FTs, Liddell hits 62-63.
And the next foul OSU 10th, Geo probably hits 2 FTs. 64-63
That is a 5 PT swing in score.
OSU scores 64-65, not 61-67.
Tez doesn't takes a rushed bad 3, down 1 not 6
OSU scores 64-67. not 61-69
Tez fouled 1-2 FTs, 65-67, not 62-69
2 OSU FTs, 65-69, not 62-71
trade missed shot, Tez, CJ Walker
Missed running bad 3 Geo, not taken if down 4 not 9
OSU 1-2 FTs, 65-70, not 62-72
Missed running bad 3 RHJ, probably not taken down 5 not 10
OSU 1-2 FTs, 65-71 not, not 62-73
TO Geo and at that point over, 6-7 rest of the way.

4 out of 5 possessions at that point of the game doesn't happen the way it did, if that Geo obvious foul is called, the same way that missed Myles foul did in the Iowa game. and Pike or whoever doesn't get that Technical. Maybe Deja Vu vs Iowa is the catalyst that led to MSU no show, getting closer last 2, and Geo looked better last night and hope RHJ hit bottom and will take time to get form back and healthy before PSU.

Last edited:
Reactions: biazza38
Pike is done.
Over his head. More suited for Stony Brook or Patriot League CBB.

I stopped reading after the first couple sentences. You kind of just made my point. You cannot expect to play one on one basketball and win games unless you have lottery picks up and down your roster
Jacob Young can’t break down his defender?

I don't know what games you have watched this year....Trice had 13 points....Davison had his points...When they overplayed Davison, Potter got a dunk or open looks...We defended Wisconsin well, which is why we held them to 60 points...Wisconsin is a balanced attack that doesn't rely on 2 players.

Any good B1G team has 4 to 5 scoring threats....Garza didn't beat RU 2 weeks ago, their 5th option Keegan Bradley did with 14 points....Not Weiskamp, Frederick who were under double figures.

The faster Mulcahy starts shooting and driving to score and get fouled and has the goal to attack, the faster RU gets better....you cannot win at high level basketball and play 4 or 3 on 5 offense....you will not beat good teams without balanced abilities to score.
A agree with most of what you said. However I would like to see more Caleb and less Mulcahy. Mulcahy had become a liability.

Reactions: goru7 and shields
After watching 12 or so games, I have seen Mulcahy's primary offensive move is to drive toward the basket, stop, and look for someone to pass to. He has virtually no inside moves and everyone knows he can't shoot when guarded. Last year his assist to turnover ratio was a positive one. What about this year?

Reactions: BoogieKnight
What chapter of this “book” explains 2/19 from three and 2/7 from the line? Asking for a friend.

Let me say this again... someone else pointed this out but Harper’s form is way off right now. And Geo is playing poorly. We had one low post player for four of these games. The team is disappointing. I’ve been upset with the play, but you actually want Pike to fail and it’s ridiculous. He proved you wrong last year. This year the team is missing shots. We’re one failed box out away from beating Iowa.

The idea that we Have “knowledgeable” posters suggesting that don’t run an offense sets is absolutely off base and only to get responses for other agenda

We have gone through a four game stretch with our offense struggling ...it’s out of whack from injuries, new guys coming into the rotation and new guys getting used to things on the fly. Through that with coaches coming up with different ways to make us work harder for our points.

And we still have the 56th and 54th rated offense according to kenpom and bartovik. ...even after our offensive struggles began a few games ago. And those numbers are built against a 12
Game schedule with 8-9 likely to make the NCAA ...and very few early season cupcakes.

We are running an offensive system with different sets. Right now, there are adjustments that need And are being made. There are a couple of more that I would like to see ...

But to suggest that we have a solid offensive game running without an offensive philosophy?

Click bait from the same usual suspsects

This thread with such in-depth insight (not) reminds me of the idiots on football threads that harp on the catch-all “he keeps running it up the middle” as if that’s an actual play.

Hit your shots at a higher % and we’re all happy.

We have been able to become (very) competitive in this league with defense, rebounding and physicality. But to take the next step (legitimately challenge for a B1G title) we need a pure scorer or two. I’ve been saying it for 3 years now that this and a pure PG (JY doesn’t see the floor well) are the pieces we are missing.

I agree with the OP in the sense that there’s not much going on away from the ball in our offense. I played on a team like this in high school and it was frustrating as someone who actually knew how to move without the ball. I loved our coach as a person but he was terrible. When we shot well we lit teams up but when we didn’t we struggled big time. We even won our first league title in school history his first year because we rebounded and ran the floor well (but got bounced in first round of states as the #1 seed). We also had a go to scorer no one could guard. But I digress.

What bothers me most is we can’t free Geo up to get going. Last year I was perplexed that teams let him hang out at the top of the key to let him hit those game winners. Well, the B1G smartened up. Now we have to adjust to get him looks, especially when we are in dry spells.

Last edited:
The idea that we Have “knowledgeable” posters suggesting that don’t run an offense sets is absolutely off base and only to get responses for other agenda

We have gone through a four game stretch with our offense struggling ...it’s out of whack from injuries, new guys coming into the rotation and new guys getting used to things on the fly. Through that with coaches coming up with different ways to make us work harder for our points.

And we still have the 56th and 54th rated offense according to kenpom and bartovik. ...even after our offensive struggles began a few games ago. And those numbers are built against a 12
Game schedule with 8-9 likely to make the NCAA ...and very few early season cupcakes.

We are running an offensive system with different sets. Right now, there are adjustments that need And are being made. There are a couple of more that I would like to see ...

But to suggest that we have a solid offensive game running without an offensive philosophy?

Click bait from the same usual suspsects
For anyone that says we run a perpetual offense I simply ask this and no one has been able to respond.

post a 4 minute clip from any game this year where you see us run a perpetual offense in each half court possession. And no, a perpetual offense isnt a high ball screen or an occasional horns set

A few points.

1) A ball screen offense is an offense. It may not be effective with the players RU has, but it is an offense.

2). There are many half court offensive systems in basketball, but none of them work if you can't shoot.

3) You can't scheme your way out of not being able to make shots.

A few points.

1) A ball screen offense is an offense. It may not be effective with the players RU has, but it is an offense.

2). There are many half court offensive systems in basketball, but none of them work if you can't shoot.

Agree with 2 and 3 completely.

As for # 1 we do not ball screen and roll well. We make bad decisions, poor passes and/or don’t catch the ball cleanly in traffic. If that’s going to be the basis of our offense we need to execute better. And of course, make shots.

Agree with 2 and 3 completely.

As for # 1 we do not ball screen and roll well. We make bad decisions, poor passes and/or don’t catch the ball cleanly in traffic. If that’s going to be the basis of our offense we need to execute better. And of course, make shots.
That's all about fundamentals. The number of empty possessions due to bad passes and poor decisions with the ball is mind boggling.

...If Pike can't get Mulcahy to take what the defense gives us, find another player that will....that's how I see it.....the high floor low ceiling nonsense....LMAO.....go grab a drink man and watch Basketball beyond RU games......
I think that your points are spot on, but taking what the defense gives us applies to Harper IMHO too. He passed up stepping into a 3 too many times when his guy is sagging off him a few feet. Especially when there is 10 seconds or left in the shot clock. He has a quick and high enough release that he can not be waiting until he gets a wide open look. He is passing it too someone else that eventually has to try to create and force his own shot. I would rather see Harper take that shot when he is squared up facing the basket than leave it to someone else to force one. He passed up stepping into a 3 too many times when his guy is sagging off him a few feet. He has a quick and high enough release that he can not be waiting until he gets a wide open look. He made shots like that before his ankle injury.

I think everyone but Mathis and Young overpass too much down low also. Get it up on the rim if you are not in the position to be blocked instead of pass it when everyone is collapsed in the paint.

Mathis has been getting blocked multiple times in every game lately trying to put up a shot around the other teams big man underneath. He needs to bring the ball back out on most rebounds. On his drives, he's bringing the ball forward presenting the ball in a way while he is trying to go for over the defender or go for a dunk.

A few points.

We do run some continuity ball screen , but usually don’t get very far . I agree that is an offense . Our problem is ...
1) our outside shooting struggles lately are allowing teams to pack the paint against us . This naturally makes your offense look worse because there are limited drive and kick opportunities .
2) when we do move the ball, guys hold it too long instead of making a quick decision by either moving it again, driving or shooting . When you hold the ball , the defense has time to recover and makes the next pass, drive or shot that much harder . This is on both the staff and the players and needs to be coached up .
3) when we do have ball movement and motion and teams take away our first option, we don’t have a lot of counters and guys start to hold the ball and panic which leads to the Myles pick and roll late in the shot clock when the d is set . Again, this is on the players and staff for not coaching it up and executing .

when teams scout the hell out of you in conference play you need to have counters and break some tendencies because players know where you are going to go and do.
If you watch a lot of college ball which I do ; teams don’t run a lot of continuity because it’s predictable and easy to scout. What teams do better than us is have shooters and have offensive concepts within your offense that players can execute when the d takes away something . We don’t do a great job of this either .

Reactions: hiwater
Mulcahy is overmatched a lot out there. He’s not a great shooter and he’s too slow and not athletic enough to create his own shot in the B1G. He hustles, plays smart. and could be a crowd favorite but he needs to play on a good team to be effective at this level, always as the 4th or 5th option. We are not a good team right now and his deficiencies are magnified.
Disagree with this. He gets open, but he will not shot most of the time and he shown an ability to get into the paint pretty easily. He has been pretty good with making shots in the paint, but as Hawk has pointed out, he is over passing and turning over lately. He has been very good on D most of the year, but he was eaten alive the last 2 games by overplaying the passing lane and giving up an easy back door as a result.

Same morons who ripped on our coach last year only to have him prove them as morons and make the tournament for the first time in 30 years.

Yep...morons.

Reactions: ancienthooper
I guess Harper is not jumping to the NBA as the OP was so sure of at the beginning of the year so discount what he says. Or is it that Pike is holding this superstar back? He's lost his confidence. Mich State suffocated everyone on our team, tons of blocked shots on drives. No open looks from 3. Teams look great when the 3 ball is dropping but it can be ugly, as we have seen, when it's not. Hopefully they get hot down the stretch. Dig in on defense. Play Rutgers basketball!

I guess Harper is not jumping to the NBA as the OP was so sure of at the beginning of the year so discount what he says. Or is it that Pike is holding this superstar back? He's lost his confidence. Mich State suffocated everyone on our team, tons of blocked shots on drives. No open looks from 3. Teams look great when the 3 ball is dropping but it can be ugly, as we have seen, when it's not. Hopefully they get hot down the stretch. Dig in on defense. Play Rutgers basketball!
You mean Harper is not the next Kevin Durant?

For anyone that says we run a perpetual offense I simply ask this and no one has been able to respond.

post a 4 minute clip from any game this year where you see us run a perpetual offense in each half court possession. And no, a perpetual offense isnt a high ball screen or an occasional horns set

Dude ...you are so off base that’s it’s painful. This is big boy basketball...if you think for one minute that we aren’t running an offense ...by coaches making millions a year who’s career
And reputation are based on winning in a games that are unbelievable competitive ...then you really don’t know basketball

Stop grandstanding to get clicks. Make a point and back it up .

If you want to be critical of our offensive coaching ...this are specific examples of what you should be talking about and what our coaching staff should be adjusting ...

1.) how are we going to With adjustments from our offensive set to counter the extra effort opponents are making us run our offense further from the basket...which is allowing help to slide off to help on penetration

2.) how is pike going to counter the screen action that Myles create that has the defense overhedging has slowed down the ball rotation for open shots ?

3.) how is pike going to counter our sets which runs very little on the base line and has defenses overplaying the top

These are legit Xs and Os questions to be asking and looking for

But to be saying we aren’t running an offense? Is BS and click bait ...

Reactions: ancienthooper
Dude ...you are so off base that’s it’s painful. This is big boy basketball...if you think for one minute that we aren’t running an offense ...by coaches making millions a year who’s career
And reputation are based on winning in a games that are unbelievable competitive ...then you really don’t know basketball

Stop grandstanding to get clicks. Make a point and back it up .

If you want to be critical of our offensive coaching ...this is what you should be talking about and what our coaching staff should be adjusting ...instead

1.) how are we going to With adjustments from our offensive set to counter the extra effort opponents are making us run our offense further from the basket...which is allowing help to slide off to help on penetration

2.) how is pike going to counter the screen action that Myles create that has the defense overhedging has slowed down the ball rotation for open shots ?

3.) how is pike going to counter our sets which runs very little on the base line and has defenses overplaying the top

These are legit Xs and Os questions to be asking and looking for

But to be saying we aren’t running an offense? Is BS and click bait ...
Again, all i ask for is a 4 minute clip. It can be any 4 minute stretch of play in any game this entire year, or heck for the past 5 years. Thats all im asking.

post the clip. It shouldnt be that hard

Again, all i ask for is a 4 minute clip. It can be any 4 minute stretch of play in any game this entire year, or heck for the past 5 years. Thats all im asking.

Go watch the Seton Hall , Illinois and Maryland games at home last year. Not a 4 minute clip how about a 40 minute clip. That should keep you busy for at least 120 minutes. By the way , do not remember you calling for Pike’s head and no offense after those 3 games where we might have beaten any team in the country on those days . Funny must have missed your thread. Lol

Go watch the Seton Hall , Illinois and Maryland games at home last year. Not a 4 minute clip how about a 40 minute clip. That should keep you busy for at least 120 minutes. By the way , do not remember you calling for Pike’s head and no offense after those 3 games where we might have beaten any team in the country on those days . Funny must have missed your thread. Lol
Post the clip and point out to me the offense that we are running. Again, a 4 minute clip any time over the past 5 years where we run a consistent perpetual offense will suffice. The silence on this challenge is deafening

Wrong. Not taking your BS bait. Who the bell are YOU???

You made the claim we don’t “run an Real offensive system”....which is BS

You can’t find extended clips of basketball where all we do is play non scripted offensive basketball ...because it doesn’t exist .

And don’t go find a bad 2-3 Minutes as evidence.

You would need several clips ....like 10-15, to prove your point ...but you can’t Find them....because they don’t exist

And the mere fact that your ego will have you go to try to find them will be about proving your ego..goes to show that you are about being controversial and proving your point and .not being a real fan.

You have some sort of agenda ...mostly about being the alpha male of this board

How about ....Instead of arguing and making BS controversial statements to add to your agenda and saying , “you go prove I’m wrong “....

...Why don’t you actually make legit criticisms (which I actually gave you three above) about what is wrong with our offense sets ...and how maybe we should fix them and why isn’t the coaching staff doing something to fix them ?

That’s what a real fan would do ...and not one about patting himself on the back would do

Wrong. Not taking your BS bait. Who the bell are YOU???

You made the claim we don’t “run an Real offensive system”....which is BS

You can’t find extended clips of basketball where all we do is play non scripted offensive basketball ...because it doesn’t exist .

And don’t go find a bad 2-3 Minutes as evidence.

You would need several clips ....like 10-15, to prove your point ...but you can’t Find them....because they don’t exist

And the mere fact that your ego will have you go to try to find them will be about proving your ego..goes to show that you are about being controversial and proving your point and .not being a real fan.

You have some sort of agenda ...mostly about being the alpha male of this board

How about ....Instead of arguing and making BS controversial statements to add to your agenda and saying , “you go prove I’m wrong “....

...Why don’t you actually make legit criticisms (which I actually gave you three above) about what is wrong with our offense sets ...and how maybe we should fix them and why isn’t the coaching staff doing something to fix them ?

That’s what a real fan would do ...and not one about patting himself on the back would do
I dont read posts past like 1-2 sentences that claim we run an offense tbh. So just find me clips, thats all. Again 5 years, all im asking for is a 4 minute clip in over 100 games

The 1st OSU game told you exactly what you needed to know about our offense and defense. Pikiell plays through our 5s, Lead Guard or Forward, then other guards and forwards without a capable 5, Pike's offense isn't effective. Screen and rolls, pick n rolls, taking their 5 away from the basket to open up drives for guards and wings.

This is the Jim Calhoun Philosophy, I think he did well for himself, 3 titles, 4 Final Fours, 7 Big East Conference Titles, 10 regular season titles, 915-395 career record.

Pikiell had his best years 2012-2016, 25-8, 23-12, 22-10, and 26-7, when he had a 4 year starter, 4 year leading scorer Jameel Warney at 5, 131 starts out of 135 games.

2012-13 SB(25-8)
5- Jameel Warney* 6'8 Fr. 12.4pts, 7.2reb., 1.5 Blk
LF- Tommy Brenton* 6'5 225 Sr. 8.4pts, 8.5reb., 4.8ast
G- Dave Coley* 6'2 Jr. 11.1pts, Anthony Jackson* 6'0 Jr. 11.3pts
Marcus Rouse 6'1 Sr 5.8pts, Carson Purefoy 6'0 Fr. 5.3pts
F- Eric McAllister* 6'8 Jr 4.4pts, Ron Bracy Sr. 4.5pts

2013-14 SB(22-10)
5- Jameel Warney* 6'8 So. 14.5pts, 8.0reb, 1.2 Blk
LG- Dave Coley* 6'2 Sr. 10.4pts, 4.9reb, 2.5ast
G- Carson Purefoy 6'0 So. 12.9pts, Anthony Jackson* 6'0 Sr. 12.5pts
Ahmed Walker* 6'4 Fr 7.0pts 5.5reb
F- Eric McAllister* 6'8 Sr. 7.5pts, 5.5reb Rayshawn McGrew 6'7 So. 3.3pts, 1.9reb

2014-15 SB(23-12) 5th starter 11/10/10
5- Jameel Warney* 6'8 Jr 16.5pts, 11.7reb, 2.5 Blk
LG- Carson Purefoy* 6'0 Jr 13.3pts, 3.2reb, 3.4ast
G- Roland Nyama* 6'6 Fr 7.6Pts, Seahawk Thrower 6'2 Fr. 4.3 pts
Cameron Mitchell 6'4 So. 3.8pts, Bryan Sekunda 6'6 Fr. 3.4 pt
F- Rayshawn McGrew* 6'7 Jr. 8.4pts, 7.9reb, T. Sturdivant 6'7 Fr 2.8pts, 3.3 reb.

2015-16 SB (26-7) NCAA team 16 starts LuWo, 16 starts BrSe
5- Jameel Warney* 6'8 Sr 19.8pts, 10.8reb, 3Blk
LG- Carson Purefoy* 6'0 Sr. 14.9pts, 3.2reb, 3.3ast
Lucas Woodhouse 6'2 Jr. 6.7pts, 2.6reb, 3.6ast
LF- Ahmad Walker* 6'4 Jr 10.8pts, 6.8reb, 4.2ast
G- Brian Sekunda 6'6 So. 7.3pts, Roland Nyama 6'6 So. 3.1pts
F- Rayshawn McGrew* 6'7 Sr. 10.6pts, 6.0reb, T. Sturdivant 6'7 So 3.1pts, 3.6reb

See the resemblance and comparison of SB players and RU players mirroring their stats. How Pike recruits players, what their role is, and how each piece fit in the overall Pike basketball puzzle, but how the 5 is the QB on Offense and the MLB on Defense on the court. It is also why we struggled the last 6 games without Cliff because Pike envisions Cliff as his future Jameel Warney on this team for 3-4 years. Cliff as a freshman has better overall basketball awareness and ability than Myles as a R-junior.

2020-21
5 Cliff Omoruyi, Myles Johnson
Mamadou Doucoure
LG- Jacob Young, Jaden/Caleb
LF- Paul Mulcahy, Caleb/Jaden
G- Geo Baker, Montez Mathis, Oskar Palmquist
F- Ron Harper, Dean Reiber, Mawot Mag

Last edited:
I dont read posts past like 1-2 sentences that claim we run an offense tbh. So just find me clips, thats all. Again 5 years, all im asking for is a 4 minute clip in over 100 games

Then ...tbh, I’m done talking with you

Pretty hypocritical that you expect everyone to read completely read your point, but you don’t consider any other points beyond “1-2 sentences”

People see through the “look at me agenda “...and it’s a shame, because the guy actually makes some good points and has some good stuff when he isn’t trying to self promote himself ....

Last edited:
Reactions: RuBird
ADVERTISEMENT