ADVERTISEMENT

The Buckeyes look too big...

Scary thing is they've been coasting a bit. Now Meyer is taking multiple knees to burn off close to a minute left in first half. Like watching a cat play with an almost dead bird

Reactions: StyleKnight
I was saying that to the people in my section; especially the OL v DL and the DL v OL. .

It looks like they are not even breaking a sweat. Averaging nearly ten yards a play. They can do anything they want. We're so far behind these guys they can't even see us in their rear view mirror.

too strong, too fast, too well coached for us. They have better players, and a lot of them.
You sir hit the nail on the head. Seriously, when a very good head coach recruits athletes with talent, size and speed you win National Championships.

Reactions: beaced
I can't believe I found myself thinking once again that maybe, just maybe RU would find a way this time. As usual, that was my heart hoping and not my brain thinking. Reality set in once again. tOSU has second and third stringers who would start on our team as freshmen.

I felt like everyone on osu was 6'6" 250. Everyone was athletic. Saline looked like linebackers and well so did their qb receivers and secondary. They are amazing and will continue to just hand pick NJ which is really sad.

But stars aren't everything. Plus Flood has a good eye for identifying talent that will be dropping out of school in 3 years.

Urban Meyer could cherry pick the best talent from any state in the union, not just Jersey. We have ZERO chance of recruiting against him.

ADVERTISEMENT