ADVERTISEMENT

The future is now for true freshman Christian Coppola

Low 90s with command eliminates half the B1G 10 hitters. If the kid gets ahead, they simply won’t catch up.
Hopefully he has some kind of breaking ball or off speed pitch
If he really can throw in the low 90s with control, can he win in college with just one other pitch?

If he really can throw in the low 90s with control, can he win in college with just one other pitch?
Most hitters can't hit a good curve. Give me a curve he can control. Then look out.

Most hitters can't hit a good curve. Give me a curve he can control. Then look out.
The way these hitters swing today dad with no concern or embarrassment factor over swings and misses or strikeouts……
If this kid has control and gets ahead, he will win with an over 90s fastball, with a curve or a good change up, look out.
I love a good circle change dad!

Last edited:
The way these hitters swing today dad with no concern or embarrassment factor over swings and misses or strikeouts……
If this kid has control and gets ahead, he will win with an over 90s fastball, with a curve or a good change up, look out.
I love a good circle change dad!
Too old to understand the circle part Zap, but a good change can be a killer. We had some really good junkies back in my day & could they keep you off balance.

ADVERTISEMENT