ADVERTISEMENT

The National Association of College Directors of Athletics (NACDA) ranking all 130+ FBS athletic programs success for 2021-2022

Rutgers ahead of a lot of historically good programs and if football won another game would have swung them even higher with the weighting applied.
Most years, women's basketball is good for points. A typical year for them will have netted around 35 points if I understand the system for calculating points right.

Reactions: RC1991
Very true! Hoping the new coaching staff can bring the back to where they were!
Hope your hope comes true... I really did not follow the hire but I just looked it up and have to scratch my head. Really hope my first thought on the subject proves dead wrong.

Reactions: RC1991
Unbelievable…39th in the country and yet only 8th in the B1G. If that isn’t eye-opening re: competition in the conference, I don’t know what is. I think I’d concede single sports dominance to other leagues, but for all sports…no conference is better.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Unbelievable…39th in the country and yet only 8th in the B1G. If that isn’t eye-opening re: competition in the conference, I don’t know what is. I think I’d concede single sports dominance to other leagues, but for all sports…no conference is better.
B1G takes every sport seriously, from football and men's hoops down to the chess team. That is why all of our other sports have begun to find success, playing the best of the best every game.

Reactions: RUSK97
There is a podcast called 365 sports based in Waco, Tx (Baylor fanatics) and they have you believing the Big 12 is superior to every other conference. Last year 365 sports was crying every conference was working overtime to crush the Big 12. Now that the Pac 12 took a hit, 365 sports is now saying the Big 12 is in a position to start paying back the B1G, Pac 12, and the ACC. One host said the Big 12 is better than the B1G in football and basketball and baseball is the worst of any D1 league. He said the B1G is only good for lacrosse and hockey. Two unamerican sports as you can find.

Another host said the Big 12 new media deal should be close enough to the B1G, making it possible to steal Nebraska back as it's a fish out of water in the B1G. After that, the Big 12 could make a power move on the Pac 12 and ACC for additional teams so the league can get to 20 and be a part of the Big 3. Down in Waco, that Baylor mindset is dangerous

Animated GIF

Reactions: brgRC90
There is a podcast called 365 sports based in Waco, Tx (Baylor fanatics) and they have you believing the Big 12 is superior to every other conference. Last year 365 sports was crying every conference was working overtime to crush the Big 12. Now that the Pac 12 took a hit, 365 sports is now saying the Big 12 is in a position to start paying back the B1G, Pac 12, and the ACC. One host said the Big 12 is better than the B1G in football and basketball and baseball is the worst of any D1 league. He said the B1G is only good for lacrosse and hockey. Two unamerican sports as you can find.

Another host said the Big 12 new media deal should be close enough to the B1G, making it possible to steal Nebraska back as it's a fish out of water in the B1G. After that, the Big 12 could make a power move on the Pac 12 and ACC for additional teams so the league can get to 20 and be a part of the Big 3. Down in Waco, that Baylor mindset is dangerous

Animated GIF
Denial is a powerful thing. The Big 12 doesn't even have the most successful (or popular) programs in any of their states anymore except Kansas.

USC is 83rd, behind Liberty. That's very surprising.
True....most surprised of the placements on the list of Oregon, Penn State and Texas A&M based on stories of the amount of resources they devote to athletics. GO RU!

Liberty football went to a bowl and USC didn't. Rutgers got 163 points from WC1 and WC2 while Oregon got 75. Schools narrowly focused on football and basketball unless they are Alabama or Georgia (or Houston) don't score as well. A major reason the Big 10 scores so well is they get a lot of WC points.

Animated GIF

The truth is Baylor doesn't move the needle - I don't care what they have to say.

I guess the 365 Baylor guys don’t know that Lacrosse originated with Native Americans.
Regarding the hosts on 365 Sports, football followed by basketball is all that matters. Baseball is significant but not the money maker like the other two sports.

ADVERTISEMENT