ADVERTISEMENT

The NJSIAA just officially sanctioned girls wrestling as a sport. Here's what it means:

Here's what it really means. If Rutgers gets in on the ground floor of this thing, they will be a dynasty for years to come. Of course, that's not the Rutgers way.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Here's what it really means. If Rutgers gets in on the ground floor of this thing, they will be a dynasty for years to come. Of course, that's not the Rutgers way.
Rutgers Hockey will start one day about 20 years to late.

Going 0-20 and 1-19 each year … why bother? … RU was 1-99 in the first five years, and went 0-20 this year … not sure there is any conference record by any team in any sport worse than that … you are talking like a 2% winning percentage since joining the B1G in that sport

You can have three or four of our men’s wrestling team change their G - pronouns to her and there you go , the nucleus for a potential National title run 🤦‍♂️

You can have three or four of our men’s wrestling team change their G - pronouns to her and there you go , the nucleus for a potential National title run 🤦‍♂️
Do you feel better now that you got that out of your system? Grow up

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Yes I do thank You, are you aloud to say system 🤦‍♂️
You lost me on that one. System? I get the biggest chuckle from SCNJ. If anyone was to surface from your comment, it would be him to signal his virtue. He's totally unaware of his hypocrisy when calling another immature. If only the term did not apply to words only, I'd say he's my favorite oxymoron. I think 'he' but I've never asked his preferred pronoun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT