ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-CENTRAL CONNECTICUT STATE PREDICTION THREAD

Rutgers 66
CT*2 57

I was wrong about the Morgan State and i am hope I am wrong here. (Not about the winning team, but the margin of victory.)

RU 67,CC 63.

How do we correct our 3 pt defense against two guards that are shooting over .400% from there against DECENT(Better than any team we have played but Miami)?

We win by using depth seeing they run a 5 man team, with their two highest scorers running 33 and 32 mins a game. If I was coach, I would look to use depth and play full court and maximize pressure. Run them so they have to use bench.Best game at the RAC yet. .

I have class. Darn it.

Rutgers 70
Central Connecticut State- 59

We just don't have the offense to beat these bad teams by more than we should.

Blowout tonight fellas. They have a tiny team, and our guys will be ready to contest everything.

RU 83
CCSU 56

Reactions: goru7
ok, I'm gonna bitch. but just a little. I'm getting tired of this crappy schedule. I realize it might be good for this team, but good God, our OOC is awful. It's got to be the weakest of all P5 teams. One quality team so far - Miami.

.....Ok , I'm better now.

RU 77
CCSU 60

Go RU!

ok, I'm gonna bitch. but just a little. I'm getting tired of this crappy schedule. I realize it might be good for this team, but good God, our OOC is awful. It's got to be the weakest of all P5 teams. One quality team so far - Miami.

.....Ok , I'm better now.

RU 77
CCSU 60

Go RU!

Lol. I know what you are saying,but the games have still been decent. It is probably the weakest.

Its something we havent had in a while. Ill take it!

The last four non conference games get progressively tougher with each opponent, At Stoney Brook (any road game is a challenge, and this one unique with a homecoming of coach) FDU( prob best in NEC and always gives us a game) Fordham at MSG ( an A10 opponent, neutral site) and then at SHU

Yes it was soft non conference, but to come out of it all 11-2 is a real possibility and good for this teams confidence going into big ten play....plus then we only need ten more wins for a tourney birth! Lol

RU 78
CCSU 58

Reactions: higgins3
Central Connecticut is one the slowest paced teams in the entire country

avg shot clock length rank #328

tempo rank #296

with our shooting it's a race to 50

Rutgers 77
CCSU 63

CCSU beat Hartford by 15pts.....actually gives us a hard time initially
Matt Bullock gets some decent minutes and show flashes of being the next rashod kent
Jake Dadika gets in and goes 3-5 from 3 point land
Freeman get another double /double
we finish STRONG!

8-1 here we come !

Rutgers 77
CCSU 63

CCSU beat Hartford by 15pts.....actually gives us a hard time initially
Matt Bullock gets some decent minutes and show flashes of being the next rashod kent
Freeman get another double /double
we finish STRONG!

8-1 here we come !

I am guessing this doesn't happen.

How does Rutgers only win by 14, but dadika makes 3 3s and Bullock.....
A. plays decent minutes
B. is a guard showing Rashod Kent like flashes

You may need some editing.

This is more likely to occur.....
Ct CT player goes in for a layup and gets fouled hard by Gettys. A fight breaks out in 118. Fortunately no one leaves the bench and all 10 players are involved in the Section 118 mele (sp?) and get ejected.

Then.......
Matt Bullock gets some decent minutes (at PF because of ejections) and show flashes of being the next rashod kent

Reactions: Local Shill
I am guessing this doesn't happen.

How does Rutgers only win by 14, but dadika makes 3 3s and Bullock.....
A. plays decent minutes
B. is a guard showing Rashod Kent like flashes

You may need some editing.

This is more likely to occur.....
Ct CT player goes in for a layup and gets fouled hard by Gettys. A fight breaks out in 118. Fortunately no one leaves the bench and all 10 players are involved in the Section 118 mele (sp?) and get ejected.

Then.......
Matt Bullock gets some decent minutes (at PF because of ejections) and show flashes of being the next rashod kent
Spot on. Mike is spending too much time in the sun posting that nonsense.

wow...over analysis leads to paralysis...LOL
It was meant to be all in fun.....
I dont think Jake gets in..
and I only HOPE Bullock gets in(I am wonder why he doesnt actually)
but I think Freeman gets a double double
trying to keep it light..

and its raining today here in florida

Reactions: higgins3
they 2 6'3'' guys in rotation in a small sample shoot 3 at 43 and 46% 10 nehls and 12 cumberlander.

looking at bigger sample (their career) cumberander is an imposter but nehls can shoot it

RU 74
CC 57
Sanders wakes up his shooting touch and has a triple double.

ADVERTISEMENT