ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-INDIANA PREDICTION THREAD

This offense was the 2nd ranked passing offense in the Big Ten last season. Same guys return. Penix had not played in a year so he was a bit rusty.

IMO, if Pennix plays the way he played against PU, we win...I don't think he looked good....many, many missed passes

now he could turn around and shake off the rust, but not
impressed with that recent play

Reactions: shields
IU fan with my 2 cents, which is probably only what it's worth.

Halftime I think it's a one possession game, either way. We get a TD late to seal it, 34-24.

For what it's worth, you guys made by far the best hire in recent BIG fb coaches. Locksley is probably the worst coach in CFB, and I was unimpressed with MSU getting Tucker.

I made money last week on Rutgers getting +12 and seriously thought about hitting the moneyline and should have pulled the trigger.

Hope you keep improving through the year and beat Purdue later this year.

Reactions: shields
The more I watch CFB this year the more I realize no one is who you think they are. I think CHOP is a great mantra and other teams aren’t as well put together as a “team” as we are. I also am not impressed with Indiana’s defense. I think RU runs away with it and then Indiana makes a storming comeback but we win in a score closer than it was

Rutgers 42 ... Indiana 34

I previously said 20-17.. mostly because out O output was poor last week.. but I remember last week @cicero grimes pointed out how many games were high-scoring this season.. sloppy play. And yet both Rutgers and Indiana played pretty good D last week.

Hmmm...

33-20 Rutgers...

we will surpass all of last years Big Ten scoring (51 I think).. in 2 games.

Look out World !

Very tough to win on the road in the B1G 10. Ask PSU and Iowa last week and Minny tonight. In all three games the more talented team lost.
As I mentioned previously in our last four losses to Indiana two were blowouts in Bloomington but the last two losses at home were one score games with teams that were 1-11 and 2-10.
I think we win a close one on a late Bo Melton TD.

Think we have a letdown and lose.
Offense struggles - it is still only game 2 under OC SG.

Just natural progression of the program.
Nothing to be worried about if the team struggles this year.

Very telling by all the prediction that the D is ahead of the O. Most think that we need to keep IU in the 20s to win.

ADVERTISEMENT