ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

Assuming loss every game from here on out, and will hope to be pleasantly surprised/shocked by a W.

Reactions: biazza38
Always hard on the road but probably not a better time to play them.

I'm hoping we sneak up on them and steal this game.

What is our overall Big Ten hoops road record since joining the league? It can not be pretty.

What is our overall Big Ten hoops road record since joining the league? It can not be pretty.

I think it's only 1 road win, last year at Penn State.

RU 72 Michigan 65....just going with a quick start and strong defense. Michigan seems to have peaked a bit since last Saturday at East Lansing and hitting a valley now.

Reactions: RUreal
It's either going to be real UGLY or buzzer beater not in between

We NEED post play and we have nobody that can play the post makes it tough for the guards

We have a pretty typical game plan
-Play solid D
-Score whenever possible
-Keep it as close as possible

On our good days it is +/- 2 pts with 2min to go

Game on !

We keep it close but Mich is pretty good

Michigan 71
Rutgers 65

Now that’s just being silly and overly negative. Pikiell is not losing to all 4 of Illinois, Northwestern, Indiana and Nebraska at home.
Lol Franks has been consistent with this post in every prediction thread. I have to give him props for that. Almost exact words as well.

Reactions: FrankZ
This response took over for "We will win" after Stonyford. Beat Michigan on the road, etc. and I will revert.

We are something like 1-29 on the road in the B1G. We aren't winning our second road game against Michigan.

UM 69
RU 61

Beilein teams always play hard and shoot the rock. The zone will give RU fits. Blow out win for MU.

MU 80
RU 55

This one's a head-scratcher based on the matchups compared to other game results for both teams. A relatively close (under 10 pts) loss is most likely for RU on the road, but as an optimistic fan I'll predict a very close win.: RU 69-68

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT