ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-MICHIGAN PREDICTION THREAD

Michigan 52 - Rutgers 0. Our band plays Hail To The Victors again.

Michigan 41 RUTGERS 3 with a lot of maize in the stands

Michigan 30, Rutgers 9

Will be a low possession game. Michigan will keep it vanilla to avoid injuries, and will be kind of close for a half.

If Michigan stays too conservative and doesn't convert in red zone, could be a game for three quarters (something like 16-7).

Michigan 44
Rutgers 3

Announced sellout, actual attendance of 40K, number of Rutgers fans about 18K with the rest cheering for Michigan.

Reactions: RUaMoose
Michigan 56
Rutgers 3

Wimsatt 0 TD 3 INT 126 yards passing. 3 points comes after getting a turnover off Michigan early.

Reactions: Jersey07712
Last year's game was disappointing, but not ugly. After UM's emotional victories against PSU and MSU combined with "it's just Rutgers", the game could be closer than expected.

Michigan 27
Rutgers 3.

Rutgers pulls this one out in a defensive standoff.

10-7

Rutgers blocks game-tying FG at end of regulation to seal the win. That has never happened before. 😎
It didn’t happen like that . In 2014 , that kick would have put Michigan ahead by 1 with about 3 minutes left.

The Walmart Wolverines invade the stadium the majority of which have never stepped foot on Michigan's campus.

Michigan 42
Rutgers 7 garbage TD

Final score is up to Harbaugh, but at least it won't be this bad:
rutgerss.0.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: BillyC80
I predict that we will be seeing a lot of RutgersSam posts about firing Schiano on Saturday, hehe.
Michigan- 38 Rutgers- 0
RU isn't an elite program like Michigan yet.

RU has played UM to within one possession each of the last 2 years. I don’t see that happening, but I also don’t see a complete implosion.

34-13 UM
A - 52,454 (65,000 tailgaters on a beautiful November Saturday. Of the 27 people at my tailgate, 14 are going in.)

Last week’s prediction thread was overly slanted that we were going to not only cover but win outright. This week it’s overly slanted that Michigan is going to crush us.
I don’t see how it’s possible but based on this thread alone, we will likely cover (just like last week from the thread alone it was likely that Minny would cover).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT