ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

The trick of this is to get after the QB. It has already been shown that the QB makes mistakes. Plus it could be rainy and windy. So in my opinion its going to be ugly ugly ugly.

RU 7
Nebraska 3

we never win these types of games...Kill can't continue to be predictable, running it on 1st and 2nd down...and have to play to win the game...
we haven't turned teams over this year either...

Nebraska 24-10

Well he's focusing on running so the D doesn't get worn out during the year. So there's gonna be running.

RU - 20
Nebraska - 18

4 field goals by Nebraska and they score a TD late in the 4th and fail the two point conversion to tie it up.

Last edited:
Nebraska - 31 Rutgers - 10.

We are far away from beating Nebraska especially in front of 100,000 fans and them coming off an awful loss.

All summer on You Tube,I've been answering the Sept.23 end of the world people that the only place that the world will be coming to an end on that date will be Lincoln,Nebraska.So why stop now?

RU 27-24.

Last season RU averaged 14 pts per game. This season if you take away the MSU outlier, they are averaging 14 pt per game.

Nebraska 24-RU 14.

Nebraska 24 Rutgers 13
Bob Diaco proposes a trophy nobody acknowledges called the CorN-Revolt.

Reactions: fatsam98
I think it was Scarlet Shack who said that to win in CFB, you either need an above average defense, or you need to score 30. I don't think we have an above average defense, and I don't think we can score 30. Nebraska 27 - RU 17.

If we lose nobody surprised. If we win it is vital critical imperative really important that we carry it over to the OSU game or it will be for naught. Not saying we have to beat the Buckeyes but we need to feed off any success we might have in Lincoln.Progress is key.

If we lose nobody surprised. If we win it is vital critical imperative really important that we carry it over to the OSU game or it will be for naught. Not saying we have to beat the Buckeyes but we need to feed off any success we might have in Lincoln.Progress is key.
Don't mean to sidetrack thread, but I strongly disagree. Winning is never for naught. Blowouts happen in CFB. If we can somehow find five more wins and get to a bowl, no one will remember the OSU score. You are right that progress is key but it is never linear.

Last season RU averaged 14 pts per game. This season if you take away the MSU outlier, they are averaging 14 pt per game.

Nebraska 24-RU 14.
If you included Howard game last year that we scored 52 why throw out the 65 we scored against MSU?

ADVERTISEMENT