ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

Nebraska 76
Rutgers 62

Nebraska has no depth but their starting 5 blows ours away.

Bad match up because Nebraska has shooters.

Nebraska 74 Rutgers 59

Robby’s gonna be a nightmare for us. If our bigs give their balls a tug here we might have a chance. Ill say 82-64 Nebraska

Nebraska 78
Rutgers 62

We don't get it within single digits in the second half.

well we can hope they had some travel issues so lets hope its one of those games where Nebby sleepwalks and lays a big turd and we can steal it.

although with temps in the single digits at tip, I might have to slice 1K off the attendance total for tonight, students are back today but will they travel in the freezing cold

Last edited:
Robby’s gonna be a nightmare for us. If our bigs give their balls a tug here we might have a chance. Ill say 82-64 Nebraska

Roby is an enigma and doesn’t appear to be one of the smartest players on the court. He’s loaded with skills but often disappears and looks like he doesn’t care. He also commits a ton of stupid fouls. He’s a tough matchup when he feels like playing.

Nebraska 71 RUTGERS 60 in front of 4,896 at the RAC

I have a dream that one day a Scarlet Knight can be a Husker on the court or on the gridiron. Just not tonight, even on MLK Day.

Nebraska 75-RU 62.

Rutgers.............72
Nebraska......... 62
Not too shabby. I had a good feeling going into last night's game. It just felt like it was time for a Rutgers victory.

Unfortunately, I feel the opposite for the PSU game in Crappy Valley on Saturday. Boy, do I hope I'm wrong. Back-to-back B1G wins for the first time would be a major step for the program... and, of course, any victory over the Nittany Lions is a victory for mankind.

Reactions: bac2therac
Not too shabby. I had a good feeling going into last night's game. It just felt like it was time for a Rutgers victory.

Unfortunately, I feel the opposite for the PSU game in Crappy Valley on Saturday. Boy, do I hope I'm wrong. Back-to-back B1G wins for the first time would be a major step for the program... and, of course, any victory over the Nittany Lions is a victory for mankind.
So glad to be wrong! Yahoo! :cool2:

ADVERTISEMENT