ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-OHIO STATE PREDICTION THREAD

I just hope we beat the spread somehow. Feel bad for Grant and Lambert.....

The score will be what Urban Meyer wants it to be. He will be the judge, jury and executioner. If he decides to push his team to the very last second he could hang 70 points on us, if bestows mercy on us then he beats us by 21pts. If I could read his mind I would be on a plane to Vegas.

RU-0. OSU-56

Perhaps we can we add a huddle between plays, with our decent rushing attack, will consume more clock and keep ball away from OSU then we keep it watchable, OSU 42, RU 21.

Harris shows us he is a weapon...Still not enough to even come close though.
OSU 47- RU 13

I think we will keep it respectable in the first half - 20-7, but the final score will not be pretty ...48-7.

I think our defense will play better than 2 years ago but don't see our offense doing much

TOSU 28 RU 3

We get crushed in the first half 35-0 with Laviano in. Oden gets put in in the second half and we make a furious comeback but fall short.

OSU 49
RU 38

Reactions: KeithK7624
35993076.jpg

Reactions: Rokodesh
Ohio State 41 RUTGERS 3
1) We have a qb who is not great at sensing pressure IMO vs a defensive coach who is maybe the best in the business at designing pressure packages.
2) the system similarities mean this is Joe vs Joe and the other guys have some really good Joes.
3) the D will be taxed and playing with pace offensively won't help, especially with 3 and outs which may be prevalent
4) their secondary has been otherworldly in not only turning over the opposing qb but in turning it into points. Laviano will have to put the ball in tight windows.
5) with grant they had the advantage in specials. Without him....

So with all that this is 45+ spread type of game. But I do have this weird feeling that we get some breaks.

OSU 49 Rutgers 20

I'd like to see a 2nd half prediction thread. As in can we win the 2nd half against their 2nd and 3rd stringers?

ADVERTISEMENT