ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-OHIO STATE PREDICTION THREAD

Gotta real good feeling about this one.
6e239469-0d3f-4b65-95e8-490eb9318132_text.gif

RU 76
OSU 62

Reactions: Scangg
I know it's counterintuitive, but I'm really worried about the 3 game losing streak they are on. Losing at home to Minnesota is a nightmare. They are either going to have a major hangover against us, or come out possessed, knowing that their nightmare week can be mitigated and their resume getting a major shot in the arm with a sweep over RU.

I know it's counterintuitive, but I'm really worried about the 3 game losing streak they are on. Losing at home to Minnesota is a nightmare. They are either going to have a major hangover against us, or come out possessed, knowing that their nightmare week can be mitigated and their resume getting a major shot in the arm with a sweep over RU.
Happy for Minnesota watching that game last night, but preferred an OSU win heading into our game. Zed Key really looked like he was struggling with his shoulder injury so that could be a big factor.

We should worry about every game left in our schedule. I like our chances in every game too.

Wish they'd beaten Minny.

I’m not picking because I don’t like who I would pick. I would have liked my pick if Ohio State had beaten Minnesota at home or if we had lost to NW. That’s B1G basketball.

Reactions: RUDiddy777
Wanna see us amped up on defense, trapping and getting turnovers for easy buckets.

And for good measure, let’s make a bunch of threes.

No mercy.

RU wins, 74-63.

OSU is very good on offense, but not so good on defense.

Rutgers 71
OSU 66

Hope I’m wrong but last time we all thought we were screwed by the refs during the Myles Johnson game, we all thought RU was going to throttle OSU at home and the exact opposite happened.
With that said I’m picking with my heart
RU 77 OSU 76

So true.
In this league there are no push-overs.
And with the parity, every game for every team they are fighting for their lives. I think rest and injuries are way more important this season, and this late in the season, than how motivated a team might be.

so whats your prediction?

This one will be RUTGERS 70 -59 over Ohio State . I only saw a part of their comeback against Minnesota but they are not the confident offensive team they were earlier. Key’s injury affects that. But Mc Neil was a sharpshooter at WVU and he is not getting involved enough. They appear to be relying on their terrific freshman , Sensabaugh too much to bail them out when they have Suing and McNeil and Key as offensive threats plus their guards. They struggled mightily on offense lately which will likely continue with our terrific defense.

Reactions: Antnee79
This one will be RUTGERS 70 -59 over Ohio State . I only saw a part of their comeback against Minnesota but they are not the confident offensive team they were earlier. Key’s injury affects that. But Mc Neil was a sharpshooter at WVU and he is not getting involved enough. They appear to be relying on their terrific freshman , Sensabaugh too much to bail them out when they have Suing and McNeil and Key as offensive threats plus their guards. They struggled mightily on offense lately which will likely continue with our terrific defense.
Sensabaugh is damn good. Better put Mag on him.

If Caleb comes out of his mini slump it will be a big help. If both he & Cliff revert to form watch out.

Our players haven't forgotten about that rigged bullshit at their arena, I'm not worried. If it were any other team coming on Sunday, I'd be worried about the letdown.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT