ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-OHIO STATE PREDICTION THREAD

I know it's counterintuitive, but I'm really worried about the 3 game losing streak they are on. Losing at home to Minnesota is a nightmare. They are either going to have a major hangover against us, or come out possessed, knowing that their nightmare week can be mitigated and their resume getting a major shot in the arm with a sweep over RU.
If we lose because they care more or are more motivated, than we deserve to lose.

I’m not picking because I don’t like who I would pick. I would have liked my pick if Ohio State had beaten Minnesota at home or if we had lost to NW. That’s B1G basketball.

Same. tOSU is now playing to save their season.

Rutgers 65
Ohio State 60

Never like playing a good team coming off a bad loss but I think the basketball gods have our backs.
OSU lost 3 in a row
Purdue, Maryland, Minnesota
No excuse not to make it 4, especially at home

Reactions: Scarlet83
I don’t get the logic of wanting to play a team who is struggling coming off a win to potentially get them right. See Iowa. I’m glad OSU lost the other night. Sure, they’re desperate but they also are super fragile right now. That said, I think there’s something to us playing poorly on Sundays at home.

RU 57-55 but it will be gut check time late for us again.

ADVERTISEMENT