ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-PENN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

bac2therac

Legend
Gold Member
Jul 30, 2001
Belle Mead NJ
RUTGERS 65 Penn State 56

Key is setting the tone early. Play like Penn State is at the same level and they will be and game will go down to the wire like last time but that was at home. RU needs to show some swagger on the road. I will take any road win in league but this is a team that RU should beat solidly if it wants to be accomplish what it needs to.

Reactions: dmd78 and RUich
must start off strong and not need a second half comeback when in opposition's house.
Away games are hard enough and if RU puts themselves in a hole , climbing out of it in front of a hostile crowd is a lot harder to do than in front of a friendly home audience .
Must silence the crowd from the beginning and not let Penn St feed on it .
That said RU 73-PSU 68

For the PSU game,
RU 67-61 (Massey)
RU by ~8 (Moore)
RU by ~8 (Sagarin)

RU 67-60 (ea_1)

In a previous thread with my conference play predictions, I offered four losses: at Penn State, at Ohio State, at Maryland, and either Michigan or Maryland at the RAC (but not both). I am happy to swap losses, Purdue for PSU.

Reactions: dmd78
PSU, I believe, thinks they can win this game. If we give them hope, I think they will win. Need to crush them early and often with no let up.

PSU, I believe, thinks they can win this game. If we give them hope, I think they will win. Need to crush them early and often with no let up.
To win on the road Rutgers needs a second scoring threat to take pressure off Scaife.Carey has that potential .

Rutgers 65 Penn State 60

Reactions: dmd78
Looks like your prediction about a loss to PSU on Road will come true. Down 9 at half. Scaife with 2! Ugh

ADVERTISEMENT