ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS-PENN STATE PREDICTION THREAD

I don't know why, but for some reason I think this game is actually close and competitive on Saturday.

Penn State won't let up in scoring because Franklin likes dominating NJ recruiting with other elite schools.

Penn State 52 Rutgers 3

The cult 70 - Rob Ash perplexed. Played in front of 100 unlucky RU fans who somehow were forced into the stadium and 30k cultists trying to hold a seance pregame with dear old Joe.

We are playing everything in front of us on D, trying to slow it down...not stopping anyone really, just look at our 3rd down numbers...
In year 3 we are not playing to win.
And teams are not taking us seriously.
If you are penis head, do you want to embarrass us, or keep it like Michigan did, keeping our Greg Robinson clone here for another year?
PSU 49-10

Reactions: BlockR
Penn State 55-10. Franklin will run up the score. We will get a crucial garbage td at the end. Crowd will be 90% PSU fans. And Ash will get a 10 year extension after the game.

Last edited:
Penn State 40 RUTGERS 3 in front of an actual crowd of 31,112 inflated to an announced total of 42,997. 12K PSU fans in white in the house....hopefully its the final nail in the coffin and Hobbs gets it.

31,112 ?
You’re dreaming.
If there are 22,000 actual fans it will be a miracle. And 12k of them PSU fans.
Just wait for the disaster waiting for Hobbs next Season when Ticket Sales plummet if Ash returns.

Reactions: BlockR
Penn State 40 RUTGERS 3 in front of an actual crowd of 31,112 inflated to an announced total of 42,997. 12K PSU fans in white in the house....hopefully its the final nail in the coffin and Hobbs gets it.
are we bad fans if we think a blow out loss will be the end of Asherror,and would rather see that outcome to push Hobbs to can Rob Ash?

- Chris Ash comes out in Short Sleeves and looks relaxed / unconstipated as he was able to poop prior to game.
- Students all have big heads of Rob Ash in the crowd.
- Chris Ash gets involved in offensive game scheme and his only input is off tackle run to Blackshear to start the game.
- Down 27-0 at end of half and ball at 1 yard line, Ash calls for FG to give us momentum going into 2nd half.
- We lose 44-3.
- Only 2 forward passes by us in the game.
- At end of game, Franklin says SAM Ash is doing a heckuva job at Rutgers. Not only can he coach but he's a great band leader / instructor as well as we aced the Penn State fight song.

If there is a "We Are...." chant at Rutgers Stadium, I want someone to record and then play it for Hobbs on repeat until he realizes what Rob has done to this program.

Reactions: Local Shill
The notion of keeping it close so that Ash won't be fired is one of the funnier conceits on the board. If Franklin could make it 100-0, he would.

But he won't. Once he has a rout in hand, he will pull starters to keep them from a chance at injury.

Now, having said that, I lean toward the "we might do better than folks are thinking" side of the equation.

I'll go with PSU 28 RU 13.

I just want to make a good account of ourselves.
I am still not totally over how we could beat NWestern

Keeping it close in the 1st half would make my day

14-9 at the half,,,yes !!!

I will get back to you then !!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT