ADVERTISEMENT

THE OFFICIAL RUTGERS vs. NEBRASKA PREDICTION THREAD

We have had our fair share of disappointments. But losing to one win Nebraska while they are playing their 4th game in 7 days would rank near the top.

Nebraska beat PSU at PSU which is more than we can say. Other than that, the majority of evidence indicates it will go the other way.

Reactions: shields
Since we clearly beat Indiana because I, I repeat, I started the prediction thread, I will go another round.

Rutgers 71
Nebraska 59

Rutgers Basketball
2020 NCAA Basketball Tournament
I don't care about the score. We HAVE to win this game. Win this game and we're in. It won't matter what we do against Minny or even in the B1G tournament.

I have a feeling Nebraska will be burned out both mentally and physically. They might be mailing it in by Monday night. All RU has to do is play hard. It could be something like 75-50 RU

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Crush the Corn.
Husk Them!
Turn the Kernels into Privates.
Pop em good!
Gas em and "F em all". (get that one? lol)

Ok done. Still celebrating last nights win.

Reactions: RU MAN
Nebraska seems to hang around for 30-35 minutes, and they can be dangerous when they’re hitting threes.

But they will be playing their 12th game in 23 days, so they will be fatigued, which will impact their ability to shoot threes.

We got our mojo back, and it will continue on Monday night.

Rutgers 74
Nebraska 64

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Nebraska stinks but they are fully capable of scoring more than 65 points.Harper and Baker better score in high double figures or there might be lots of unhappy Rutgers fans Monday night.

Rutgers 71 Nebraska 66

Vegas has RU -7 so while we all think what should happen, that's the baseline for what things will be judged. A double digit win moves RU up on the 7 seed and close to a 6.....win by less than 7 points and you'll likely see the same seeding prediction.

Vegas has RU -7 so while we all think what should happen, that's the baseline for what things will be judged. A double digit win moves RU up on the 7 seed and close to a 6.....win by less than 7 points and you'll likely see the same seeding prediction.

That's false. Beating a team with a NET in the 130s keeps us at an 8 regardless. We'd have to beat Minnesota also to move onto the 7 line. If you don't believe me, Wachtel wrote it too.

Reactions: bigmatt718
Nebraska plays team basketball and has a jolt with Teddy Allen leaving.

Nebraska 74
Rutgers 58

Thor Thorcanjamsmithsonian goes for 32 on 7-8 3pt shooting

(I am being superstitious here, don't mind me)

• Wow
Reactions: Night Man
I confess to being nervous about this game.. reminds of the game vs Penn State.. we clearly expected a win and should clearly expect a win here.. especially coming off a great game.

My fear is early fouls on R bigs sending us into a funk.

All that said.. I am hoping the various slumps are over for good this season and we win 81-67

No prediction because my predictions are usually wrong. So you should be able to read between the lines.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT