ADVERTISEMENT

The state of Ohio and OSU football

rrdd2021

Freshman
Jan 10, 2022
This is crazy

I surf through the different CF websites and came across this topic on a couple of the OSU sites. It's over a politician - JD Vance - with Trump backing - that has scheduled a political rally at the same time an OSU football game with Toledo is scheduled on TV. Not Notre Dame, PSU or Michigan - it's Toledo. And he's getting ripped & questioned if he really knows and understands the state on a couple of the OSU sites. I realize how serious OSU football is to them, but Jesus

Last edited:
Obviously a big game for Toledo, also a state school in Ohio, which raises the importance across the state a bit more as well.

The rally will be sold-out and the game will be sold-out.
There's no issue really

The rally will be sold-out and the game will be sold-out.
There's no issue really
That's not the issue. They're getting heat for not knowing the what's important in the state of Ohio and nothing should clash with OSU football according to almost everyone in the state - absolutely nothing

Meanwhile probably more than half of people in Ohio don't even bother to vote in any election. But they're proud of watching football games and probably complain that they deserve better leaders.

That's not the issue. They're getting heat for not knowing the what's important in the state of Ohio and nothing should clash with OSU football according to almost everyone in the state - absolutely nothing
Oh I think they do know
A whole lot of voters don't care a rat's bum about a college football game

ADVERTISEMENT