ADVERTISEMENT

There’s NO reason why we can’t win a National Championship One Day

Injuries affect every team Al. You are insane for thinking Rutgers gets some sort of special pass on building depth in a transfer portal landscape. Especially considering this initial post was made about how great our talent is as proven by the NFL success of those two Chris Ash recruits...

Sam Brown was perfectly healthy for Temple, he had 30 yards rushing and averaged 3.8 a carry en route to us scoring 16 points. ECU put up 47 on them 2 weeks later.... Regional coaches only go so far, in todays social media landscape it does not matter the way you describe where a coach is from. It can play a role sure, I challenge you though to go back and look at those JMU National Championship rosters that Houston was the coach of and see how many jersey kids were on that roster...

Let's talk about another MASSIVE difference and inconvenient truth regarding Schiano and compare this to Houston's ECU squad, Penalties. It's one of the easiest statistics to look at that has direct corelation to coaching. Last season ECU averaged 4.6 penalties per game, which was T-19th nationally for lowest in the country. Last Season Rutgers averaged 8.0 penalties per game, which ranked T-126 out of 131 teams nationally.

The reality is Al, I could present you with a mountain of evidence as to why Greg 2.0 has and will continue to fail, but it's never going to matter or resonate with you and you are never going to accept it. Lord knows there's going to be about a 3-4 month hiatus from RutgersAl after Greg is fired.
Wow.. all I can say after reading that is Yes Sir!

Reactions: PSU_Nut
Let's just try to get our a$$es to 7-5 or 8-4 and have fun during the holidays at some Florida bowls or whatever. Maybe you catch lightning in a bottle for a magical year once in a while, but I'm a realist.

Think once we get there consistently, we’ll be able to make the next steps. For once, money won’t be an issue and NIL will absolutely help. In a decade, we may eclipse OSU in terms of program value.

Rutgers went from 9-4 in 2009 to 4-8 in 2010, a 5 win swing. Sacks given up roughly doubled, rushing yards fell by 50%. Passing yards fell. That’s ample evidence for me that Left Tackle Anthony Davis loss contributed significantly to our 2010 malaise.

Of course it contributed, but the switch to spread without spread personnel was the undoing.

We are building our talent base and in time it will be great. But this build isn’t going to be finished overnight. We are two more classes away from getting to competitive. So Novembers will continue to be challenging for us, especially if the offense continues to struggle or only shows the expected incremental improvement.

The mountain of evidence you provide isn’t going to resonate with me because it’s all bullsht. We commit a lot of penalties because we don’t have the talent and we need to be more disciplined. But even in our current state, one thing I do know is that we would mop the floor with EZU.

Rutgers doesn’t deserve any special pass for injuries but it is a fact that injuries will affect Rutgers more than any other team because we are still building the needed frontline talent.

EZU put 47 on Temple two weeks later because EZU had a senior while we started a kid in his second game. We had a very conservative gameplan designed to minimize mistakes and optimize probability of victory. Big difference.

I’m not researching a coach who has no chance at this job. He’s a Carolina guy who belongs in Carolina . Greg is a Jersey guy who will coach at Rutgers a very long time
Excuses excuses excuses. They only won bc of this, we only commit penalties because of that… you wanna talk about bullshit. Watching you talk in circles constantly moving the goalpost and making excuses for your beloved Greg is bullshit.

What’s sad is that rather than having the ability to objectively look at the situation and recognize that all people are saying is Greg has to show improvement from the way we ended the season mixed with our recruiting/transfer results. It’s simply not good enough for year 3 regardless how you wanna twist it.

But you see rather than acknowledge that the team has to get better next year or else serious questions must be raised about Greg’s ability to succeed and continue this second go round you just wanna blindly extend him. You were asked before, what would that extension look like btw? Years/money etc

Of course it contributed, but the switch to spread without spread personnel was the undoing.

If the line had been able to
Pass protect, things wouldn’t have been as bad. Giving up around 50 sacks was a huge dropoff from the previous season.

If the line had been able to
Pass protect, things wouldn’t have been as bad. Giving up around 50 sacks was a huge dropoff from the previous season.

That’s from the switch. What a disaster that season was.

After the Savage to Sanu connection emerged in 09, I thought we were just a couple of years away from making the jump to the elite…

Excuses excuses excuses. They only won bc of this, we only commit penalties because of that… you wanna talk about bullshit. Watching you talk in circles constantly moving the goalpost and making excuses for your beloved Greg is bullshit.

What’s sad is that rather than having the ability to objectively look at the situation and recognize that all people are saying is Greg has to show improvement from the way we ended the season mixed with our recruiting/transfer results. It’s simply not good enough for year 3 regardless how you wanna twist it.

But you see rather than acknowledge that the team has to get better next year or else serious questions must be raised about Greg’s ability to succeed and continue this second go round you just wanna blindly extend him. You were asked before, what would that extension look like btw? Years/money etc

I agree that Greg has to show improvement, but it probably isn’t going to come in the Win/loss record, because we don’t have enough talent, especially on the offensive line. The offensive line is the toughest to build especially when you are trying to do so with 3 star prospects. More time is needed.

Comparing what Mike Houston does against UCF, Tulane, And Temple against what Greg does against Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State is 8 jokes in one. You don’t seem to appreciate the difficulty of Greg’s task.

I haven’t given much thought to what his extension terms should be. But I do know that Greg will get $10M/yr once he wins 10 games.

I agree that Greg has to show improvement, but it probably isn’t going to come in the Win/loss record, because we don’t have enough talent, especially on the offensive line. The offensive line is the toughest to build especially when you are trying to do so with 3 star prospects. More time is needed.

Comparing what Mike Houston does against UCF, Tulane, And Temple against what Greg does against Penn State, Michigan, and Ohio State is 8 jokes in one. You don’t seem to appreciate the difficulty of Greg’s task.

I haven’t given much thought to what his extension terms should be. But I do know that Greg will get $10M/yr once he wins 10 games.
Couple things here, first and foremost building depth falls on the responsibility of the head coach. In todays transfer portal era, it no longer takes 4-5 years to turn over a roster. Last year in year 3, Greg had the responsibility of building the appropriate depth. We opened the season with 3 different qb’s taking 3 straight snaps to open the season in again, one of the worst coaching ineptitudes every witnessed.

Who is comparing our schedule to theirs? I literally chose the one mutual opponent we had last year to showcase the differences. No one besides you brought up psu, osu, etc. but again, that’s the RutgersAl special! Move the goalposts!

W/L is a different scenario. I’m not complaining about Greg losing to OSU, psu, and mich. I’m complaining that we lost by a combined 68-0 to Maryland and Minnesota! I’m complaining that your beloved coach let our team to a 1-8 conference record while being one of the most penalized teams in the entire country!

$10 million for Greg Schiano? Dabo makes $10 million Al…. James Franklin and Harbaugh make $7 million. Do you just throw things out there to see how ridiculous you can sound and see what kind of reaction it gets? That’s not being a positive fan Al, this is you going full blown lunatic over Greg Schiano, and having a real hard time with other fans putting the pressure on a man you bought back into entirely. Problem is his results have been horrible the second go round. His press conferences look like a defeated man. 1 year to turn it around Al or he’s gone…. And yes, that’s something that even RutgersAl can’t prevent

Last edited:
Couple things here, first and foremost building depth falls on the responsibility of the head coach. In todays transfer portal era, it no longer takes 4-5 years to turn over a roster. Last year in year 3, Greg had the responsibility of building the appropriate depth. We opened the season with 3 different qb’s taking 3 straight snaps to open the season in again, one of the worst coaching ineptitudes every witnessed.

Who is comparing our schedule to theirs? I literally chose the one mutual opponent we had last year to showcase the differences. No one besides you brought up psu, osu, etc. but again, that’s the RutgersAl special! Move the goalposts!

W/L is a different scenario. I’m not complaining about Greg losing to OSU, psu, and mich. I’m complaining that we lost by a combined 68-0 to Maryland and Minnesota! I’m complaining that your beloved coach let our team to a 1-8 conference record while being one of the most penalized teams in the entire country!

$10 million for Greg Schiano? Dabo makes $10 million Al…. James Franklin and Harbaugh make $7 million. Do you just throw things out there to see how ridiculous you can sound and see what kind of reaction it gets? That’s not being a positive fan Al, this is you going full blown lunatic over Greg Schiano, and having a real hard time with other fans putting the pressure on a man you bought back into entirely. Problem is his results have been horrible the second go round. His press conferences look like a defeated man. 1 year to turn it around Al or he’s gone…. And yes, that’s something that even RutgersAl can’t prevent

We went bowling year 2, so the results haven’t all been horrible. Last year, half the games were competitive, which for year three isn’t bad. As I’ve previously stated, this was always going to be a five year building project to account for time to recruit and develop the needed talent. Rutgers isn’t a player for the best portal players, became we don’t have significant NIL support, so it will take 5 years minimum, as we will mostly build via high school recruits. Portal players are there to fill holes where needed.

We are close to parity from an S&C perspective but more talent is needed to field a competitive offense. We still need WR#1 and TE#1 to emerge.

When you talk about the ineffectiveness of our offense, especially comparing with EZU, you have to take into account the difficulty of the competition. Otherwise, it’s a disingenuous comparison.

Maryland and Minnesota have left us in the dust because they’ve built the best football facilities money can buy, and have significantly improved their talent, relative to ours. We are in the process of doing the same. Greg Schiano told Rutgers that he needed a football facility to recruit effectively, and it was even written into his contract, but it was delayed due to COVID. So things are going to take longer than we wanted.

Taking Rutgers from 3 wins to 10 wins merits $10M, because it’s a huge accomplishment which will result in the requisite revenue as seats fill up.

They didn’t pay new assistants a lot of money to get rid of them a year later. They will get the time they need to turn this thing around, and it isn’t going to happen overnight, but we will show improvement on offense.

Smash Bill Murray GIF by Groundhog Day

We went bowling year 2, so the results haven’t all been horrible. Last year, half the games were competitive, which for year three isn’t bad. As I’ve previously stated, this was always going to be a five year building project to account for time to recruit and develop the needed talent. Rutgers isn’t a player for the best portal players, became we don’t have significant NIL support, so it will take 5 years minimum, as we will mostly build via high school recruits. Portal players are there to fill holes where needed.

We are close to parity from an S&C perspective but more talent is needed to field a competitive offense. We still need WR#1 and TE#1 to emerge.

When you talk about the ineffectiveness of our offense, especially comparing with EZU, you have to take into account the difficulty of the competition. Otherwise, it’s a disingenuous comparison.

Maryland and Minnesota have left us in the dust because they’ve built the best football facilities money can buy, and have significantly improved their talent, relative to ours. We are in the process of doing the same. Greg Schiano told Rutgers that he needed a football facility to recruit effectively, and it was even written into his contract, but it was delayed due to COVID. So things are going to take longer than we wanted.

Taking Rutgers from 3 wins to 10 wins merits $10M, because it’s a huge accomplishment which will result in the requisite revenue as seats fill up.

They didn’t pay new assistants a lot of money to get rid of them a year later. They will get the time they need to turn this thing around, and it isn’t going to happen overnight, but we will show improvement on offense.
A lot there but let's break this down one by one...

We went bowling year 2 only because Texas A&M got Covid and every other bowl eligible team had made bowl commitments.

Half the games were not competitive Al, Indiana and Nebraska were competitive, Michigan state might have been had Greg not chickened out just before halftime however they carried a 2 score lead the majority of the game until we scored in garbage time to cut it to 6. Hanging your hat on beating temple by 2 in year 3 is one of the saddest accomplishments you can attempt to make.

One does not need 5 years to show certain signs of improvement. It does not take 5 seasons to apply discipline to a team. A team that averages 8 penalties a game ranked 126 out of 131 in cfb is the definition of undisciplined. We had countless off ball and pre-snap drive killing penalties which are exactly the things you look at in determining whether a coach is headed the right direction. As the season progressed, the team seemed to get WORSE, not better the way Greg proclaimed. Culminating in the 37-0 beatdown to Maryland, a team that was 0-3 in their previous 3 weeks prior to our game to end the season.

Let's talk about Portal players, no I do not expect us to compete for the very best transfers, not even great ones which I would consider a top 30-40 class however I do expect us to compete for good ones looking to start. 247 ranks only up to the top 68 "transfer classes" and Rutgers did not make that list. For context, that means 247 regards the transfer classes of such powers like Cal Poly, Nevada, South Alabama, Louisiana Tech, and Buffalo ahead of Rutgers. Now try telling me how after our fans including me just raised a million dollars for NIL that those squads have better NIL offerings than Rutgers... Now don't get me wrong, I like some of these defenders and we'll see if this guy Brantly can come in for a year and help the receiving core, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that more is left to be desired, particularly at TE

Not sure if you are trying to be cute by calling ECU "EZU" although it's an awful analogy. Teams hire coaches from mid majors ALL THE TIME. There's a reason why I keep bringing up the mutual opponent we played as to compare apples to apples. The fact that you dismiss the fact that they scored 31 more points on Temple that we did to them having a "senior QB" is about as salty and uneducated as you can be. Didn't we have that future heisman finalist you predicted at RB?

You keep referencing our need for a #1 WR and TE. I agree we do need one, and it's a crying shame that entering year 4 we still have no idea who that isor even if that guy is on the roster. I get you like Dylan Braithwaite, but to expect a kid whose next best offer was Richmond to come in and be a #1 receiver in any cfb program is a recipe for disaster, forget about the Big 10, that's terrible in the SWAC.

You keep bringing up facilities. Cool, they play a role I agree, where they don't play a role is the discipline of your football team and again I cite, T-126th out of 131 D1 cfb programs in penalties and of course, dead last in our conference. I'll also tell you Greg Schiano is not the only coach capable of telling a university that upgraded facilities are needed and getting them out of them. PLENTY of coaches are capable of this and demand this even. Coaches certainly within our price range

$10 million for schiano is such a ludicrous idea that it's not even worth discussing, it's a pipe dream. I'm honestly upset you didn't say something worth discussing like $6-7 million, the idea that Rutgers would pay ANY football coach more than Clemson is paying Dabo is pure lunacy.

Teams clean house often, Kirk C is Schiano's final play. If it doesn't work, Greg get's the boot, it's really that simple Al. And no, no amount of moving the goalpost and screaming on message boards is going to change that point.

Last edited:
Wanna compare true apples to apples? We scored 16 points vs temple last year, ECU scored 47…. Head to head they would have kicked our ass last year. But hey god knows it’s just going to be more excuses from you and a refusal to hold the man accountable.

Laughable.

- they scored 47 on Temple, but also gave up 45

- they lost to Houston 42-3
- they lost to Navy 23-20
- they beat Memphis 47-45

EZU is a winning American Conference program, but it’s not some juggernaut. They are Michigans cupcake game, game 1. How are they going to do?

A lot there but let's break this down one by one...

We went bowling year 2 only because Texas A&M got Covid and every other bowl eligible team had made bowl commitments.

Half the games were not competitive Al, Indiana and Nebraska were competitive, Michigan state might have been had Greg not chickened out just before halftime however they carried a 2 score lead the majority of the game until we scored in garbage time to cut it to 6. Hanging your hat on beating temple by 2 in year 3 is one of the saddest accomplishments you can attempt to make.

One does not need 5 years to show certain signs of improvement. It does not take 5 seasons to apply discipline to a team. A team that averages 8 penalties a game ranked 126 out of 131 in cfb is the definition of undisciplined. We had countless off ball and pre-snap drive killing penalties which are exactly the things you look at in determining whether a coach is headed the right direction. As the season progressed, the team seemed to get WORSE, not better the way Greg proclaimed. Culminating in the 37-0 beatdown to Maryland, a team that was 0-3 in their previous 3 weeks prior to our game to end the season.

Let's talk about Portal players, no I do not expect us to compete for the very best transfers, not even great ones which I would consider a top 30-40 class however I do expect us to compete for good ones looking to start. 247 ranks only up to the top 68 "transfer classes" and Rutgers did not make that list. For context, that means 247 regards the transfer classes of such powers like Cal Poly, Nevada, South Alabama, Louisiana Tech, and Buffalo ahead of Rutgers. Now try telling me how after our fans including me just raised a million dollars for NIL that those squads have better NIL offerings than Rutgers... Now don't get me wrong, I like some of these defenders and we'll see if this guy Brantly can come in for a year and help the receiving core, but I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that more is left to be desired, particularly at TE

Not sure if you are trying to be cute by calling ECU "EZU" although it's an awful analogy. Teams hire coaches from mid majors ALL THE TIME. There's a reason why I keep bringing up the mutual opponent we played as to compare apples to apples. The fact that you dismiss the fact that they scored 31 more points on Temple that we did to them having a "senior QB" is about as salty and uneducated as you can be. Didn't we have that future heisman finalist you predicted at RB?

You keep referencing our need for a #1 WR and TE. I agree we do need one, and it's a crying shame that entering year 4 we still have no idea who that isor even if that guy is on the roster. I get you like Dylan Braithwaite, but to expect a kid whose next best offer was Richmond to come in and be a #1 receiver in any cfb program is a recipe for disaster, forget about the Big 10, that's terrible in the SWAC.

You keep bringing up facilities. Cool, they play a role I agree, where they don't play a role is the discipline of your football team and again I cite, T-126th out of 131 D1 cfb programs in penalties and of course, dead last in our conference. I'll also tell you Greg Schiano is not the only coach capable of telling a university that upgraded facilities are needed and getting them out of them. PLENTY of coaches are capable of this and demand this even. Coaches certainly within our price range

$10 million for schiano is such a ludicrous idea that it's not even worth discussing, it's a pipe dream. I'm honestly upset you didn't say something worth discussing like $6-7 million, the idea that Rutgers would pay ANY football coach more than Clemson is paying Dabo is pure lunacy.

Teams clean house often, Kirk C is Schiano's final play. If it doesn't work, Greg get's the boot, it's really that simple Al. And no, no amount of moving the goalpost and screaming on message boards is going to change that point.

That we went bowling year 2 was a fact. It doesn’t matter how we got there. That we did so in Year 2 was a pleasant surprise.

Penalties were an issue for us last year, and likely the biggest reason why we have a new offensive line coach, as the line struggled with penalties. We should be improved in this area this year. But also as I previously pointed out, the talent disparity also is the reason for a portion of the penalties.

As for the transfer portal, we were very selective in who we brought in, and did a good job bring in players who will strengthen the defense. We weren’t as successful on the offensive side of the ball because we were looking for an offensive coordinator for much of the transfer portal period.

The football facility is going to be built because Schiano negotiated for it. The design for the facility is either being worked
On, or has been completed.

Schiano will get $6-7M once he wins 6 or 7 games.

Rutgers isn’t other teams. If Flood doesn’t go to Princeton, he probably would have been at Rutgers at least a few more seasons. Ash was here three years, despite the futility. Schiano will be here a while because he’s got significant goodwill, from his first stint, and the progress that is being made. The defensive talent level is significantly improved from where it was in 2020. There is work to do on offense, which will continue to be a work in progress,

Laughable.

- they scored 47 on Temple, but also gave up 45

- they lost to Houston 42-3
- they lost to Navy 23-20
- they beat Memphis 47-45

EZU is a winning American Conference program, but it’s not some juggernaut. They are Michigans cupcake game, game 1. How are they going to do?
Closer than we were last year, that’s for sure. You also fail to recognize by very nature a mid major is never going to compete for the best recruits. It’s amazing how you are willing to give every excuse to Greg and not reasonable excuses to anyone else. ECU should be close to temple from a talent standpoint, they’re both mid majors. We are in the big ten and still only won by 2, while not being able to score more than 16

That we went bowling year 2 was a fact. It doesn’t matter how we got there. That we did so in Year 2 was a pleasant surprise.

Penalties were an issue for us last year, and likely the biggest reason why we have a new offensive line coach, as the line struggled with penalties. We should be improved in this area this year. But also as I previously pointed out, the talent disparity also is the reason for a portion of the penalties.

As for the transfer portal, we were very selective in who we brought in, and did a good job bring in players who will strengthen the defense. We weren’t as successful on the offensive side of the ball because we were looking for an offensive coordinator for much of the transfer portal period.

The football facility is going to be built because Schiano negotiated for it. The design for the facility is either being worked
On, or has been completed.

Schiano will get $6-7M once he wins 6 or 7 games.

Rutgers isn’t other teams. If Flood doesn’t go to Princeton, he probably would have been at Rutgers at least a few more seasons. Ash was here three years, despite the futility. Schiano will be here a while because he’s got significant goodwill, from his first stint, and the progress that is being made. The defensive talent level is significantly improved from where it was in 2020. There is work to do on offense, which will continue to be a work in progress,
Whatever you say Al…. Lord knows you have such a track record of being right that this is bound to happen right? Oh wait..

Let’s revisit this when we can beat Ohio St, Michigan and PSU in the same season….until then this thread is foolish

Whatever you say Al…. Lord knows you have such a track record of being right that this is bound to happen right? Oh wait..

I’m batting 1.000 when it comes to predicting Schiano turning things around, so I do have a solid track record.

I’m batting 1.000 when it comes to predicting Schiano turning things around, so I do have a solid track record.
Lol whatever you say Al, I guess we’ve become ‘The USC of the East’

As for Greg 2.0, it’s honestly sad to see you flounder like a fish out of water while defending your husband

Last edited:
How about these predictions:

You also thought it was time to extend Ash
You also thought Chris Ash is going to be a combo of Bill Parcells/Vince Lombardi
You claimed Chris Ash is the Best X's and O's Coach Rutgers ever had

Last edited:

You also though it was time to extend Ash
You also thought think Chris Ash is going to be a combo of Bill Parcells/Vince Lombardi
giphy.gif

You also though it was time to extend Ash
You also thought think Chris Ash is going to be a combo of Bill Parcells/Vince Lombardi
The next Miss Cleo

Maryland 37
Rutgers 0
Obviously Locksley is not following Schiano's 6 years winning season plan. How dare he have winning seasons in year 3 and 4. Doesn't he know according to rutgersal you can only work with one side of the ball and it takes 6 years to flip a roster. Maryland shouldn't have a winning season until 2024 at the earliest.

Reactions: Purple-Ed
Obviously Locksley is not following Schiano's 6 years winning season plan. How dare he have winning seasons in year 3 and 4. Doesn't he know according to rutgersal you can only work with one side of the ball and it takes 6 years to flip a roster. Maryland shouldn't have a winning season until 2024 at the earliest.
Locksley has has recruited better on both sides of the ball, Hemby was a hidden gem at RB, and having Taulia at QB has not hurt either.

He is also a year ahead of Schiano, taking over in 2019. 2019 and 2020 were not good. While 2021 (third year) was certainly better than Schiano's year 3, Maryland was blown out by the blue bloods. Perhaps things will turn around in Schiano's year 4 the way they did for Maryland.

Reactions: MADHAT1
Maryland has gotten actual competence and production from the QB position. They parted ways with an OC that coached an offense that averaged 28 points a game, and that wasn't good enough. None of the OCs in Schiano 2 0 have been anywhere near that level so far.

Maryland spent $250M- $300 M to pass us by, on a state of the art football facility, with the biggest factors being the successful recruitment of Taulia Tagavoiloa and 5 star Rakeem Jarrett. Jarrett didn’t play this year but played in previous years.

Schiano raised the football facility as a problem area when he joined, and it still hasn’t been addressed, so he gets a pass till it’s addressed.

You also thought it was time to extend Ash
You also thought Chris Ash is going to be a combo of Bill Parcells/Vince Lombardi

So I support the Rutgers Coach. That’s not a sin. In hindsight, like Terry Shea, he was good with X’s and O’s, but struggled to recruit. Further proof why an outsider like Mike Houston would never succeed at Rutgers.

So I support the Rutgers Coach. That’s not a sin. In hindsight, like Terry Shea, he was good with X’s and O’s, but struggled to recruit. Further proof why an outsider like Mike Houston would never succeed at Rutgers.
Lol. Yea the success of the former Ohio State DC we hired (ash) certainly highlights why the next go round it made sense to hire another Ohio State DC (Schiano) and totally proves why an outside coach wouldn’t work. In spite of Greg 1.0 being a ‘outside coach’ directly from the paterno coaching tree when we first hired him🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Reactions: RAM69
Maryland spent $250M- $300 M to pass us by, on a state of the art football facility, with the biggest factors being the successful recruitment of Taulia Tagavoiloa and 5 star Rakeem Jarrett. Jarrett didn’t play this year but played in previous years.

Schiano raised the football facility as a problem area when he joined, and it still hasn’t been addressed, so he gets a pass till it’s addressed.
Just stop with the lame excuses already.

Reactions: RAM69 and PSU_Nut
Ash was good at neither. As a matter of fact, he left Greg some pretty good recruits. Greg 2.0's best years was year 1 with Ash's recruits.
Your last sentence is absolutely ridiculous and without any merit. You really destroy any credibility you might have with nonsensical statements like the last sentence.

Numerous programs have succeeded with so-called "outsiders." Don't tell us NJ/Rutgers is special is different. It is not. Mike Leach had success at each stop in his career. He was from Wyoming. He succeeded at Texas Tech, Washington State (a major rebuild probably tougher than Rutgers) and Mississippi State. A good coach will succeed without lame fan excuses.

It’s not a what if. It’s a fact that Anthony Davis’ early departure materially affected our competitiveness, especially because we did not have an adequate replacement.
From what I understand we have three 5 stars
interviewing for scholarships. Do you think
our poor play recently will affect our chances with them?

You don’t support them you make outlandish claims and are delusional.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT