ADVERTISEMENT

There is a high probability that Pacheco will play in the Super Bowl

Extra Point

Heisman Winner
Aug 9, 2001
The Chiefs are playing so well that there is a good chance they will be in the Super Bowl. Wouldn't that be something seeing Pacheco in that game? And even more miraculous is that it appears that the Jets will make it into the playoffs. Their new QB looks sharp.

There is a chance, but the probability is not high, not even close to 50%. The Chiefs are the best team in the NFL, but winning games in the playoffs is hard.

There is a chance, but the probability is not high, not even close to 50%. The Chiefs are the best team in the NFL, but winning games in the playoffs is hard.
Latest odds of Chiefs winning the AFC peg it at around 31.25%

My neighbor across the street out here in Tucson is from Kansas and mentioned this morning that a former Rutgers player had a great game for the Kansas City Chiefs. But he couldn't recall the player's name and I had no clue since I don't really follow much NFL football except when the Patriots (aka "Rutgers North") is in the Super Bowl. So I came here and sure enough, quickly found out that the player in question was Pacheco.

That got me remembering that back in late 70's and 80's, RU had another player on the Chiefs. He was there for quite a while and was an all-pro and/or Pro Bowl players but I can't recall his name. I'm sure someone here knows so please reply. It's been driving me crazy all day!

Thanks.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Don't look but the Bengals - who beat KC last year, are rounding into form. If Jamar Chase gets healthy, they could give KC a tough game again

There's a high probability in general for Rutgers players to make it to the SB... of teams currently in playoff contention:

Niners have Tyler Kroft and Kemoko Turay
Chargers have Sebastian Joseph-Day and Tyreek Maddox-Williams
Titans have Tre Avery
Bucs have Logan Ryan, Olakunde Fatukasi, Willington Previlon
Chiefs have Pacheco and Michael Burton
Bengals have Clark Harris
Vikings have Andrew DePaola
Seahawks have Bo Melton
Pats have Devin McCourty
Ravens have Gus Edwards

Last edited:
Reactions: redking