ADVERTISEMENT

Thiam?

I think he was the player Pikiell referred to who tweaked his ankle thursday.

Have to agree first and foremost was at the RAC and it was indeed rocking! Great to feel that atmosphere that we know is something special when it gets going. Was happy to see it 75% full, imagine it sold out. As for the 3 spot seeing Eugene and Jonathan play well was encouraging. I've been wondering when Laurent has been all year compared to last season when we saw his ability to score and play well at times and out of position.

Hopefully those two build confidence off this game and can continue to grow the rest of the year.

Can't enjoy a win, huh? Thought Eugene and Laurent played great minutes at the 3.
what brings that type of response on.I felt asking why someone didn't play was a good question and the answer seems to be an injury many of us didn't know about.

Have to agree first and foremost was at the RAC and it was indeed rocking! Great to feel that atmosphere that we know is something special when it gets going. Was happy to see it 75% full, imagine it sold out. As for the 3 spot seeing Eugene and Jonathan play well was encouraging. I've been wondering when Laurent has been all year compared to last season when we saw his ability to score and play well at times and out of position.

Hopefully those two build confidence off this game and can continue to grow the rest of the year.
Agree about Laurent. I was expecting big things from him this year due to the fact he played last year mostly out of position. Unlike our other small forwards, he can get to the hoop and be a scorer, something we badly need. Omorunyi looks to be the real deal although I have yet to see him shoot well from outside. I do like his passing and play on defense.

Agree about Laurent. I was expecting big things from him this year due to the fact he played last year mostly out of position. Unlike our other small forwards, he can get to the hoop and be a scorer, something we badly need. Omorunyi looks to be the real deal although I have yet to see him shoot well from outside. I do like his passing and play on defense.

Jon agreed on Laurent, it looks like it took him awhile to buy in to what the staff was coaching. We can see Pike plays guys who show up in practice and buy in, and early on he was way down on the depth chart. I think with Issa struggling this is his opportunity to grab ahold of a spot in the rotation and play a quality 15-20 min. Eugene you can see his promise and potential. His strength is his length on D, his vision passing and overall fundamentally sound game. If his shooting comes along, whether it be confidence to shoot or development, I see a little Dane Miller in him that he can be one of those guys who have the 6-8 ppg, 5 reb 5 ast kind of stat line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT