ADVERTISEMENT

This collapse could be epic

I don't post much but Plum you kind of deserve the feedback you are getting. Try being a little more positive. Life is too short so just enjoy it!! Great game today boys!!

I agree mostly . I deserve it now after the win . But I didn’t deserve it pregame.

Reactions: RU-ROCS
I agree mostly . I deserve it now after the win . But I didn’t deserve it pregame.
You deserve it because you said "This collapse" as if it was factual that we were collapsing. You left the door open on epic by saying "it could be epic." But "This Collapse" is stated as a fact in construct and that is why you deserve it.

You deserve it because you said "This collapse" as if it was factual that we were collapsing. You left the door open on epic by saying "it could be epic." But "This Collapse" is stated as a fact in construct and that is why you deserve it.

Well it was 3 out of 4 losses and a miracle comeback against the worst team in the league

O/P you are scared to play the games because we may lose? That's what it is all about. We will win some and lose some, but that's the B1G. This isn't A10 where one loss costs you the tourney. You cannot be scared to play.

Reactions: knight82
You guys are unreal

You guys realize this is the toughest basketball confrence in the country and I do not think I have ever seen the quality of depth in a league like this in 40 years

And this team ...all of our players are learning how to win when NO ONE before them has any damn experience in how to win ...as
A young group growing up together.

This is a young team that comes out and competes Crazy hard and has 8 big ten wins ...and in its six losses, it took most
Of them to the wire

We are going to be so much better for this next year....but we will get it done right here and right now

March 15th is coming ...and our name is getting called between 6-7 pm

Let’s go defend home turf tomorrow and stop
Acting like the roof is caving in
THANK YOU! Some of you are ridiculous. Enjoy the early ride

Well it was 3 out of 4 losses and a miracle comeback against the worst team in the league
It was 2 Q1 road losses and a Q1 neutral game loss, i.e., games we'd be expected to lose, plus a win - style of the win doesn't matter. Nothing about that says collapse. You were simply wrong in saying "this collapse..." meaning the collapse was already underway. Until you fess up to that, people will continue giving you shit and rightly so.

It was 2 Q1 road losses and a Q1 neutral game loss, i.e., games we'd be expected to lose, plus a win - style of the win doesn't matter. Nothing about that says collapse. You were simply wrong in saying "this collapse..." meaning the collapse was already underway. Until you fess up to that, people will continue giving you shit and rightly so.

Please show your work about being down on flood and ash from the start . Where is your proof numbers ? You’re a solid poster here , so I want to believe you. But you made a statement earlier now back it up

Give him credit for generating one of the most united supportive responses ever by the faithful. I scored it 99.9% vs. Plum.
Maybe he can generate some more locker room motivation.

Reactions: 216 Row E and Kbee3
I guess the logic is other teams go through rough patches and recover but Rutgers gets in a funk and it will never recover. The Rutgers fan loser mentality
What do you know? Rutgers also can recover from a funk. Hmmmm

Hey Plum, I will have a beer with you anytime, I was recently called a "dick" on the football board, maybe deserved, maybe not. But it hurt, there is too much venom. I did not agree with your comment but did not call you names.If we are posting here, we all love Rutgers despite differences in opinions, races and personalities.

Reactions: Plum Street
Please show your work about being down on flood and ash from the start . Where is your proof numbers ? You’re a solid poster here , so I want to believe you. But you made a statement earlier now back it up
First, why are you quoting this post with follow-up questions on an earlier post? And second, I addressed your questions in my earlier post: there's no way to "prove" anyone was for or against Flood, since the board archives only go back to 2015, and currently the search function isn't working, so finding my posts being skeptical of Ash would be very difficult. For now you'll have to take my word for it, like I have to take your word for it about Flood.

I think it’s safe to say we are collapsing . But still a half tonight, 2 regular season games and then BTT left .
Hoping this works and a big ru comeback. And I have to eat crow!

Reactions: RutgersNYCB1G
I think it’s safe to say we are collapsing . But still a half tonight, 2 regular season games and then BTT left .
Not looking good but there is time to get it together. The long rest after tonight maybe gives them rest and time to get it together

If we beat Purdue or Maryland and get one in the tourney we are in and it’s a great year. Lose out and this thread will live on in board infamy. Just win and get in the tournament please

Plum, at the time of your post, I said RU would lose their remaining games.

The injury to Illinois ' best player certainly was a factor in RUs win.
If he had played it sure could have been a different outcome.

But it looks like that will be RUs only win.

The lack of shooting, inability to defend 3s and bias officiating are too much for RU to overcome.

I'm not sure I'd call it an epic collapse, more like predictable results

Plum, at the time of your post, I said RU would lose their remaining games.

The injury to Illinois ' best player certainly was a factor in RUs win.
If he had played it sure could have been a different outcome.

But it looks like that will be RUs only win.

The lack of shooting, defending 3s and bias officiating are too much for RU to overcome.

I'm not sure I'd call it an epic collapse, more like predictable outcomes.

For you it was a predictable outcome. Kudos for forecasting it . It’s still a collapse .
Look at the comments in this thread . The way people reacted here was inappropriate and a lot are probably eating their words right now

Reactions: Proud NJ Sports Fan
ADVERTISEMENT